collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Bloodlines Prelude  (Read 114763 times)

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
Re: Bloodlines Prelude
« Reply #555 on: June 02, 2022, 01:07:24 pm »
Thanks for answering... I understand your situation, real life is annoying... haha
 :laugh:

Offline Entenschreck

• Methuselah
« Reply #556 on: July 25, 2022, 10:24:38 pm »
Great news, folks! Bloodlines Prelude has a new dialogue writer! Denis Chuvilkin has joined the team and has taken the dialogues to a completely new level. He's already written amazing dialogues for main characters like Smliling Jack, and has managed to every single time exceed the expectations I've had for the characters that've been living only inside my own head for the last several years. Due to his infulence, these characters now feel fresh and exciting even to me.
Now, after several weeks of him writing for Bloodlines Prelude, it's finally time to officially welcome him into the team!
A huge shout-out to Denis!

Since it's hard to show off dialogues in a screenshot, here are some screenshots of stuff I've been working on lately. While polishing the maps, I've added the Ventrue Tower to the skybox as a landmark, in true Bloodlines fashion. The tower's sinister silhouette will be one of the first things you'll see when you enter the new hub for the first time. And, of course, it can be seen from other locations, too.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #557 on: July 26, 2022, 06:28:14 am »
Awesome  :cheesy:
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline CrocMagnum

• Fledgling
« Reply #558 on: July 26, 2022, 01:56:33 pm »
Entenschreck, my Dear! Your enthusiam is intoxicating! ^^

Writing conversations for rpgs is quite a challenge, so sincere Best of Luck to the new writer.

I can't wait to play the next part of your wonderful campaign.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 01:58:22 pm by CrocMagnum »
"You're too loud, police girl. I don't care if you are a vampire. You're still English; have some manners." (Integra Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal