collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Bloodlines Prelude  (Read 41082 times)

Offline Entenschreck

• Methuselah
Re: Bloodlines Prelude
« Reply #390 on: April 08, 2020, 10:21:18 AM »
Aaand another update!
Take a look at the nightclub in Prelude 2 and the new player model made by Marius217!
Special thanks of course go to Marius217 for his great work on the model and to Avadonica for giving the inspiration for the nightclub!

Offline Avadonica

• Ancillus
« Reply #391 on: April 08, 2020, 12:49:29 PM »
Wow, it's fantastic job! I want to dance in this club! =)

Offline Mamita

• Neonate
« Reply #392 on: April 08, 2020, 06:49:56 PM »
Heck yeah! I'm getting some Blade vibes from that player model.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #393 on: April 09, 2020, 07:20:19 AM »
Like to see that you have the support of some of the best modders like Avadonica and Marius!!

Looks promising

Offline Avadonica

• Ancillus
« Reply #394 on: April 14, 2020, 07:05:01 PM »
Like to see that you have the support of some of the best modders like Avadonica and Marius!!
Looks promising

Although I'm new in the Bloodlines modding, but it is very nice to hear such warm words!
Thanks!

Offline Wicih

• Fledgling
« Reply #395 on: April 14, 2020, 08:29:51 PM »
Whoa it looks more than beautiful

Its a masterpiece, I would love human workin on that being pope, or someone important as much as pope
Why the walls have eyes, why do they need them?

Offline Marius217

• Neonate
« Reply #396 on: April 15, 2020, 03:22:25 PM »

Waoo ... :smile: I love the disco atmosphere ... as a good fan of the 80's I will enjoy it. On the other hand, thank you all for the support. in everything and as needed, it will be a pleasure to support you. A hug, and stay safe. :irritated: :haw:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 03:24:24 PM by Marius217 »

Offline Entenschreck

• Methuselah
« Reply #397 on: April 16, 2020, 01:58:41 PM »
Thanks everyone!
I'm glad we can count on you Marius217. Your work is awesome.

Alright, another little update.
Two more maps are playable: the Continental Building and... an endless sewer labyrinth created only to make the warrens feel like a walk in the park. Relentlessly respawning enemies and every tunnel looks exactly the same. The ultimate sewer experience!
Jokes aside, yes there'll be a sewer level. It's a part of Bloodlines and I think I managed to make it interesting enough. I tried my best to come up with a few surprises and some "Oh shit!" moments. There're only two enemies in the level that actually have to be killed. All other enemies can be evaded or you can run from them. Be aware, though, that if you choose to fight it won't be easy.

The new player models you can see in the scrrenshots are made by Marius217. It's the regular female model and the Nosferatu male model.
The model of the guy in the purple suit was created by The Shadow Man some time last year.

Offline hzumnzumo

• Fledgling
« Reply #398 on: May 02, 2020, 12:12:38 PM »
Looks amazing :) keep up the great work. Im really looking forward to playing this!! :)

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #399 on: June 07, 2020, 03:53:22 PM »
This has probably already been reported, but in any case: In the Chateau hotel, when you print the key card and pick it up the quest is not updated. This is caused by an error in the keycard entity: "OnPlayerPickup" ",,,0,-1,setChateauQuest2," The function call needs brackets.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #400 on: June 07, 2020, 05:38:10 PM »
This has probably already been reported, but in any case: In the Chateau hotel, when you print the key card and pick it up the quest is not updated.
Fixed! Thanks for the feedback, this has not be reported yet. Also I don't really understand why the good old UP is downloaded thousands of times in each iteration and people report every small detail, but only some hundred of people download the Prelude and nobody much ever reports anything...

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #401 on: June 07, 2020, 06:58:29 PM »
Hm, I don't know. Maybe people don't want to be fanatics?  ;)
I have also seen some minor things in dialogs, popups and the questlog.
There was one thing on the oilrig. I killed Godzilla by shooting from the stairs and when he died the zombies also dropped dead. But then when I went up and searched the deck, some of them got up and the combat music started again. But I couldn't attack these zombies.
In the metro station/ bunker entry, do I need to activate the power before I can enter the code to open the door? In that case you should deactivate the keypad until the power is up.
And the history should be called Assassin, not Assassine.

Seems I should read Genesis more often if I want to be a vampire or hunter. I had some trouble getting the right order of events for the code riddle. :evil:
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Avadonica

• Ancillus
« Reply #402 on: June 07, 2020, 07:37:31 PM »
Well, for example, I sent to Entenschreck some of my findings on dialogs and a suggestion about improving the bp_oilrig_andrei.dlg file. He told me that he to discuss this moment to you, Wesp. =)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 07:49:12 PM by Avadonica »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #403 on: June 07, 2020, 09:33:23 PM »
Maybe people don't want to be fanatics?  ;)
They sure are in regards of the UP ;)!

I have also seen some minor things in dialogs, popups and the questlog.
Please post them here, we always want to improve the Prelude!

There was one thing on the oilrig. I killed Godzilla by shooting from the stairs and when he died the zombies also dropped dead. But then when I went up and searched the deck, some of them got up and the combat music started again. But I couldn't attack these zombies.
EntenSchreck, are you reading this?

In the metro station/ bunker entry, do I need to activate the power before I can enter the code to open the door?
The door panel already shows MAIN POWER IS OFF, so I figured it would be clear enough what to do :)!

And the history should be called Assassin, not Assassine.
Fixed.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:17:57 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #404 on: June 07, 2020, 09:34:48 PM »
Well, for example, I sent to Entenschreck some of my findings on dialogs and a suggestion about improving the bp_oilrig_andrei.dlg file.
Feedback here is okay, but I wonder why only so few people download the mod in the first place and even less comment on ModDB...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal