collapse

Author Topic: Bloodlines HD project phase 1  (Read 15173 times)

Offline FleshArtist

• Infernalist
  • Ancillus
Re: Bloodlines HD project phase 1
« Reply #375 on: August 22, 2018, 09:45:13 PM »
Thanks Flesh!

I would love to collaborate with you on more HD texturing. So far, TFN is using Niveas' Eyes reskin and I reskinned all the teeth and tongues in the game, which isn't much I know but it's noticeable. The faces of NPCs already look decent (especially Jeanette) but the body skins are extremely low resolution. Anything you want to do there would be awesome, but really at this point, anything you want to do ANYWHERE would be awesome, haha! :)
In that case, I might be interested in taking a look at those body textures. Maybe they could also do with some newly made normal mapping as well. Are you guys using vanilla textures in 1.5, or have you made new textures for those NPCs? (I have not played TFN for some time).

Some of the lower poly NPC models like dancers could use a spiff up as well.

Offline Zer0Morph

• Methuselah
    • Team Camarilla International
« Reply #376 on: August 22, 2018, 10:07:02 PM »
In that case, I might be interested in taking a look at those body textures. Maybe they could also do with some newly made normal mapping as well. Are you guys using vanilla textures in 1.5, or have you made new textures for those NPCs? (I have not played TFN for some time).

Some of the lower poly NPC models like dancers could use a spiff up as well.

TFN has only really reskinned just the NPCs. Some of the new NPC textures have been changed but nothing I've fallen in love with and none of them are HD. I'd be more than happy to replace any or all of the NPC bodies.

Another thing that TFN sorely needs an artist for is the main player Hub (the bloodbar and healthbar). Wesp posted some pictures in his Prelude thread with a new HUD that looks amazing! I would like to use that one for TFN, or a new one that someone talented, such as yourself, would make specifically for TFN. Would you be interested in tackling something like that? I would give you proper credits of course and feature it in my "Let's Play". :)

And you're right, the polygons of some of the NPC models like dancers could definitely use some tweaking, haha.

Offline FleshArtist

• Infernalist
  • Ancillus
« Reply #377 on: August 23, 2018, 06:34:16 AM »
TFN has only really reskinned just the NPCs. Some of the new NPC textures have been changed but nothing I've fallen in love with and none of them are HD. I'd be more than happy to replace any or all of the NPC bodies.

Another thing that TFN sorely needs an artist for is the main player Hub (the bloodbar and healthbar). Wesp posted some pictures in his Prelude thread with a new HUD that looks amazing! I would like to use that one for TFN, or a new one that someone talented, such as yourself, would make specifically for TFN. Would you be interested in tackling something like that? I would give you proper credits of course and feature it in my "Let's Play". :)

And you're right, the polygons of some of the NPC models like dancers could definitely use some tweaking, haha.
I'd be up for making some new HUD material for you guys. If I make it, it'll be up for anyone to use, but it will have TFN and it's aesthetics in mind specifically.

If you could shoot me a PM with some basic design ideas you'd like to see, I'll take care of the rest.

Offline Zer0Morph

• Methuselah
    • Team Camarilla International
« Reply #378 on: August 23, 2018, 06:43:51 AM »
I'd be up for making some new HUD material for you guys. If I make it, it'll be up for anyone to use, but it will have TFN and it's aesthetics in mind specifically.

If you could shoot me a PM with some basic design ideas you'd like to see, I'll take care of the rest.

You're a saint! I'll send you a message right away! :)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #379 on: August 23, 2018, 07:48:05 AM »
Wesp posted some pictures in his Prelude thread with a new HUD that looks amazing!

You'll need to ask EntenSchreck about this. I wasn't even aware there was a new hud...

Offline SwedishLemon

• Fledgling
« Reply #380 on: August 25, 2018, 09:26:17 PM »
rip

Offline Soilie

• Ancillus
« Reply #381 on: August 25, 2018, 10:12:38 PM »
"This account is inactive". https://www.deviantart.com/vtmb-hd-mod/

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #382 on: August 26, 2018, 09:24:30 AM »
"This account is inactive". https://www.deviantart.com/vtmb-hd-mod/

Quite strange then, because the last thing krispy wrote was implying the would continue:

"I have no plans to cease work on my mod, but I also have no plans to post updates on here when the stress caused by it outweighs benefits."

Offline TheVampyr

• Fledgling
« Reply #383 on: September 22, 2018, 05:03:33 PM »
Really sad. Hope he will come back one day.