collapse

* Notice

Important notice: From 20/12/2017 (after a server change) Microsoft had been blocking email from PlanetVampire.com. If you have a Hotmail, Outlook, or Live.com email address (or have been trying to message a member with such an email address) your messages might not have got through. You may also have been unable to receive password reset/activation emails. As of 31/01/2018: our server's new IP address, previously used by a spammer, has been unblocked. You may wish to try again if you have been having problems.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Argikt mod final version...  (Read 305 times)

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
Argikt mod final version...
« on: February 10, 2018, 08:04:13 PM »
Hello guys... I finally finished my mod. I have finished the "nephandi" quest, that was incomplete in the beta. This final version includes 8 more maps than the beta, and 4 bosses.

This is the readme:

VTMB - Argikt's mod for C.Q.M.
                         Febrary 11th, 2018
                           Argikt

Installation:

1) Install VTMB...

2) Install C.Q.M. 3.1. You can select any install options. (you don't need official patch 1.2 previously)

Donwload here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod/downloads/clan-quest-mod-31

3) Install C.Q.M. 3.1.2. patch

Download here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod/downloads/vtmb-clan-quest-mod-installer-3-1-2-patcher

4) Install Argikt's mod (just extract the content of the rar file in your vampire-bloodlines\CQM folder and overwrite existing files)

Content:

- Early version on L.A. library (based of 9.2 UP and adapted to the C.Q.M.)
- Chinese Game Quest: This quest starts in chinatown. After reporting that Kiki is safe, return to Lotus Blossom, a massage girl has something to say.
- Hollywood hub: Added a new street with several interesting places, also four new NPCs and a subway!
- Prototype Car Quest: Joe, the used cars vendor has a proposal.
- Hiding from CDC: Gunnar the werewolf need to recover a blood sample.
- The Nephandi: Save L.A. from a mad evil mage, face the technocracy and cross the celosy...
Extras: You can find metro-hub map in extras, is not use in this mod. But anyone that want use it, can do it.

This version include several bosses, and 8 new maps.

I want to thanks Malkav and Wesp5 for help and hints. Burgermeinster for inspire me. Aloysius that allow me keep working in his 'chinese quest', the antitribu staff for the models they created and I'm using.
This mod has five new maps and mayor changes in a hub. Also have eleven new NPCs to interact, anyone of them has no voices or gestures. Fell free to correct DLGs (I'm not a english native speaker, sorry) or/and add voices.

_________________-

Some screenshots and videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vobh4_Zjk4Y

File is now awaiting authorisation, hope you enjoy it!

I will take a break of bloodlines, but will stay lurking in th forum for answer questions and update the download link! :taunt:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:11:13 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline Shadow12

• Fledgling
Re: Argikt mod final version...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 10:17:56 PM »
Thank you arg! Downloading...

Offline Christina_Romuald

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 03:38:54 AM »
The bubble gum item still not there with the mod installed. I had CQM installed prior to the mod being installed, and the bubble gum item was there on the pier in CQM, But it's not there on the pier with the CQM + Argikt mod. I'm positve i've installed it correctly so i have no idea what the issue is

Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminitely, and so shall we, for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him... as ourselves. -Lestat, IWTV (1994)

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 06:50:25 AM »

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 06:51:49 AM »
The bubble gum item still not there with the mod installed. I had CQM installed prior to the mod being installed, and the bubble gum item was there on the pier in CQM, But it's not there on the pier with the CQM + Argikt mod. I'm positve i've installed it correctly so i have no idea what the issue is

Christina, you're right. Bubble gum is not in the pier, I will add it in a future patch.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:09:16 AM by Wesp5 »

Offline Christina_Romuald

• Fledgling
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 10:59:23 PM »
Ok. Good thing i noticed that, so when is the next patch gonna be released?

Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminitely, and so shall we, for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him... as ourselves. -Lestat, IWTV (1994)

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 07:47:45 AM »
Ok. Good thing i noticed that, so when is the next patch gonna be released?
Well... I will take a break, when C.Q.M. 4.0 releases, I will try to update my mod to make it compatible.
At this time, I would correct the bugs that community finds...

:vampwink:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:09:38 AM by Wesp5 »

Offline Mamita

• Fledgling
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 06:57:02 AM »
Finally was able to open the rar. Seems I needed the latest WinRAR to do so.

Can't wait to try it! I'll post my opinion eventually. Thank you!

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 01:13:07 PM »
Nice!!! Good to know mamita :smile:

Offline Mamita

• Fledgling
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2018, 06:38:15 AM »
Ran into 2 bugs, still in Santa Monica.
1: The bum in the alley upon your first entering that map does not automatically initiate dialogue.
2: I chose to install CQM with CE lite toggled.
Upon attempting to setup the college, nothing at all happens - I am still presented with the choice pick of "Description", "Setup" and "Delete College."
Can anybody help me with the college? Or is this due to Argikt's Mod?

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2018, 08:07:45 AM »
I didn't test college... in my opinion game is too easy without change money for xp...
Never test it, also college wont be included in c.q.m. 4.0.

The bum 'bug'... never happens to me... which clan you choose? :chinscratch:

* Game Files