collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Argikt mod final version...  (Read 3514 times)

Offline argikt

• Methuselah
Argikt mod final version...
« on: February 10, 2018, 08:04:13 PM »
Hello guys... I finally finished my mod. I have finished the "nephandi" quest, that was incomplete in the beta. This final version includes 8 more maps than the beta, and 4 bosses.

This is the readme:

VTMB - Argikt's mod for C.Q.M.
                         Febrary 11th, 2018
                           Argikt

Installation:

1) Install VTMB...

2) Install C.Q.M. 3.1. You can select any install options. (you don't need official patch 1.2 previously)

Donwload here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod/downloads/clan-quest-mod-31

3) Install C.Q.M. 3.1.2. patch

Download here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/vtmb-clan-quest-mod/downloads/vtmb-clan-quest-mod-installer-3-1-2-patcher

4) Install Argikt's mod (just extract the content of the rar file in your vampire-bloodlines\CQM folder and overwrite existing files)

Download here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/argikts-mod-beta/downloads/argiktmod

Content:

- Early version on L.A. library (based of 9.2 UP and adapted to the C.Q.M.)
- Chinese Game Quest: This quest starts in chinatown. After reporting that Kiki is safe, return to Lotus Blossom, a massage girl has something to say.
- Hollywood hub: Added a new street with several interesting places, also four new NPCs and a subway!
- Prototype Car Quest: Joe, the used cars vendor has a proposal.
- Hiding from CDC: Gunnar the werewolf need to recover a blood sample.
- The Nephandi: Save L.A. from a mad evil mage, face the technocracy and cross the celosy...
Extras: You can find metro-hub map in extras, is not use in this mod. But anyone that want use it, can do it.

This version include several bosses, and 8 new maps.

I want to thanks Malkav and Wesp5 for help and hints. Burgermeinster for inspire me. Aloysius that allow me keep working in his 'chinese quest', the antitribu staff for the models they created and I'm using.
This mod has five new maps and mayor changes in a hub. Also have eleven new NPCs to interact, anyone of them has no voices or gestures. Fell free to correct DLGs (I'm not a english native speaker, sorry) or/and add voices.

_________________-

Some screenshots and videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vobh4_Zjk4Y

File is now awaiting authorisation, hope you enjoy it!

I will take a break of bloodlines, but will stay lurking in th forum for answer questions and update the download link! :taunt:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 04:09:26 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline Shadow12

• Fledgling
Re: Argikt mod final version...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 10:17:56 PM »
Thank you arg! Downloading...

Offline Christina_Romuald

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 03:38:54 AM »
The bubble gum item still not there with the mod installed. I had CQM installed prior to the mod being installed, and the bubble gum item was there on the pier in CQM, But it's not there on the pier with the CQM + Argikt mod. I'm positve i've installed it correctly so i have no idea what the issue is

Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminitely, and so shall we, for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him... as ourselves. -Lestat, IWTV (1994)

Offline argikt

• Methuselah
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 06:50:25 AM »

Offline argikt

• Methuselah
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 06:51:49 AM »
The bubble gum item still not there with the mod installed. I had CQM installed prior to the mod being installed, and the bubble gum item was there on the pier in CQM, But it's not there on the pier with the CQM + Argikt mod. I'm positve i've installed it correctly so i have no idea what the issue is

Christina, you're right. Bubble gum is not in the pier, I will add it in a future patch.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:09:16 AM by Wesp5 »

Offline Christina_Romuald

• Fledgling
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 10:59:23 PM »
Ok. Good thing i noticed that, so when is the next patch gonna be released?

Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminitely, and so shall we, for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him... as ourselves. -Lestat, IWTV (1994)

Offline argikt

• Methuselah
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 07:47:45 AM »
Ok. Good thing i noticed that, so when is the next patch gonna be released?
Well... I will take a break, when C.Q.M. 4.0 releases, I will try to update my mod to make it compatible.
At this time, I would correct the bugs that community finds...

:vampwink:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 10:09:38 AM by Wesp5 »

Offline Mamita

• Neonate
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 06:57:02 AM »
Finally was able to open the rar. Seems I needed the latest WinRAR to do so.

Can't wait to try it! I'll post my opinion eventually. Thank you!

Offline argikt

• Methuselah
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2018, 01:13:07 PM »
Nice!!! Good to know mamita :smile:

Offline Mamita

• Neonate
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2018, 06:38:15 AM »
Ran into 2 bugs, still in Santa Monica.
1: The bum in the alley upon your first entering that map does not automatically initiate dialogue.
2: I chose to install CQM with CE lite toggled.
Upon attempting to setup the college, nothing at all happens - I am still presented with the choice pick of "Description", "Setup" and "Delete College."
Can anybody help me with the college? Or is this due to Argikt's Mod?

Offline argikt

• Methuselah
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2018, 08:07:45 AM »
I didn't test college... in my opinion game is too easy without change money for xp...
Never test it, also college wont be included in c.q.m. 4.0.

The bum 'bug'... never happens to me... which clan you choose? :chinscratch:

Offline Mamita

• Neonate
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 09:03:42 AM »
Not exactly a problematic bug, but I get the feeling it's an intended encounter since it always starts automatically in every other mod.
And I'm doing my first Ventrue run.

Downtown had no problems. Santa Monica was missing the chewing gum item, but apparently that's due to a clash between UP and CQM- hope that gets resolved.

Hollywood though... Right off the bat there's some rather heavy lag upon entering for the first time. Seems perfectly fine for you though.

Oh, and the skybox weather clouds are still much higher than they should be. This also has the unfortunate side effect of creating two moons. You should probably fix this.

EDIT 1: Found the door leading to the guy who asks "Who are you? I don't remember invoking you." My only reply is, "I do not have a valid reply". Plus "who" is misspelled as "how".
Found another skybox weather problem in the cemetery.
Upon agreeing to watch cemetery for Romero, he initiates another dialogue I cannot reply to while he walks out, effectively leaving me stuck.
These might also be due to choosing to include UP 9.2 on installation, in which case I really hope burgermeister fixes this after releasing CQM 4.0
I can force the dialogue box to close through the console though.
Several textures around the Lucky Star in Hollywood hub are glitching out.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 11:44:30 AM by Mamita »

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 02:42:52 PM »
Ran into 2 bugs, still in Santa Monica.
1: The bum in the alley upon your first entering that map does not automatically initiate dialogue.
Did you get an error message "nodegraph outdated, ai disabled" or something like this? The game having to rebuild the nodegraphs is usually the cause for this bug so it only happens the first time you load the map. On your next playthrough it should be okay.
2: I chose to install CQM with CE lite toggled.
Upon attempting to setup the college, nothing at all happens - I am still presented with the choice pick of "Description", "Setup" and "Delete College."
Can anybody help me with the college? Or is this due to Argikt's Mod?
Sorry, can't help you there. I have never played clan quest with ce lite.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Mamita

• Neonate
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2018, 05:49:31 AM »
Oh, this one takes the cake.
After meeting Gary, the ladder leading into the mausoleum from the Warren's is unclimbable. This is most definitely due to your mod because you modified the cemetery to add the mage's crypt.
Noclipping for now, but please fix this in your next release. I will continue to hunt bugs.
I've played through the car quest and the nephandi quest.
I will readily say it could do with polishing in the level architecture.
There seem to be a few missing textures as well-informed the car quest, a street sign has purple textures, and inside Brown and Johnson's room in iterate studios, there are white textures.
There are plenty of gaps in the levels, and after completing the nephandi quest several pieces of furniture appeared in the strangest places. I suspect this is similar to the swimming-doorknobs glitch.
Lastly, there are a fair amount of non-functional doors and NPCs, such as the warehouse door in the promenade, and the maid in the nephandi tower.
Not to mention it would probably be best to add custom blood dolls to Ascension.
Also, the subway doesn't function in the promenade, which is odd to me.
Also, after completing the nephandi quest the portal does not vanish in Anton's apartment.
Hope I helped.

Offline argikt

• Methuselah
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2018, 07:08:12 AM »
Oh, this one takes the cake.
After meeting Gary, the ladder leading into the mausoleum from the Warren's is unclimbable. This is most definitely due to your mod because you modified the cemetery to add the mage's crypt.
Noclipping for now, but please fix this in your next release. I will continue to hunt bugs.
I've played through the car quest and the nephandi quest.
I will readily say it could do with polishing in the level architecture.
There seem to be a few missing textures as well-informed the car quest, a street sign has purple textures, and inside Brown and Johnson's room in iterate studios, there are white textures.
There are plenty of gaps in the levels, and after completing the nephandi quest several pieces of furniture appeared in the strangest places. I suspect this is similar to the swimming-doorknobs glitch.
Lastly, there are a fair amount of non-functional doors and NPCs, such as the warehouse door in the promenade, and the maid in the nephandi tower.
Not to mention it would probably be best to add custom blood dolls to Ascension.
Also, the subway doesn't function in the promenade, which is odd to me.
Also, after completing the nephandi quest the portal does not vanish in Anton's apartment.
Hope I helped.

Thanks for reports mamita!

I didn't experiment some of your gliches, they randomy appear in long play sessions, like vanilla version.
I will take care of ladder, and street sign in car quest map.
Returning from promenade, via subway is not possible and is on purpose, you must use the cab.
Some doors in the promenade don't work because I was thinking adding quests in this hub. But, not I don't have time. (Of course if community wants to modify the hub I will be happy)
The real big problem I notice is beeing stuck in the romero dialog.

I will try to fix it when c.q.m. 4.0 will be released.

Did you arrive to Chinatown? Did you play chinese quest?

Thanks for report!!

* Game Files