collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Some questions  (Read 5117 times)

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
Re: Some questions
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2022, 11:44:34 am »
Uff.... It works except when you use it on Protean warforms which makes a crash to the desktop.... I can't even have the time to open the console and see if it gives some hint at a solution :(
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2022, 01:25:08 pm »
New day, new problem.  :shocked:

I've recently discovered that in the Companion Mod for The Final Nights adds a tiny but problematic bug. Unpossession from a companion causes a loss of one Humanity point. How can I prevent that? Otherwise can the python files gift one Humanity point at unpossession to counter effect the issue? Thank you guys and gals  :smiley:

EDIT: nevermind, I've already found a solution  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  hotfix to be released soon
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 01:32:54 pm by Barabbah »
― me

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2022, 09:19:23 am »
Again with another odd question, this time maybe unresolvable....

How can someone change the color of the main menù writings ("New Game" etc.) from red to another color? Or it's hardcoded?  :chinscratch:  Thanks in advance  :58_59:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 09:22:42 am by Barabbah »
― me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal