collapse

Author Topic: A (hopefully) easy 2 skin request, please at least look  (Read 1838 times)

Offline [archive] MikuHinasaki

• Fledgling
                I have this idea for two stripper skins. The first is:

Velvet's body
 Therese's hair
 Stripper3 choker, corset, and thong

The second one would be:

Velvet's body
 Therese's hair (leave the tips pink so that it looks like blonde hair with pink tips)
 Lotusblossom_girl choker, corset, and thong

I ask for VV's body because she has the fishnet stockings and she's a vampire so her skin tone suits the model well. The only thing I really ask with VV's body and Therese's hair thing is that I'd like to keep VV's eye shadow and lipstick (which would be easy for the second skin since the tips are located on the face of the map/grid of the skin I guess you could say so you wouldn't have to mess around with the face).

If it's easier to just swap VV and Therese's heads for the first skin request, then go ahead and do so, I'm not that picky about this stuff. I just thought it'd be cool haveing a proper, upper class looking stripper and then a kind of punky, fun, street girl kind.

Since all these models share the same body, I'm hoping this will be an easy skin request. I belive last time when I requested skins like this, someone said it was an easy cut and paste job from one model to the other so hopefully, it'll be a quick and easy task.

Thank you to all the skinners/modders who looked at this thread and please and thank you to anyone who will/or try to make these skins for me.                        

-----signature-----

Offline [archive] ElGostro

• Antediluvian
Re: A (hopefully) easy 2 skin request, please at least look
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 01:37:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 Actually Velvet n Jeannete have the same head,If i be not mistaken therese uses a different hiar geometry,hmm gna av ta reinstall all me tools ta check it                        

Offline [archive] Greywaste

• Fledgling
    Re: A (hopefully) easy 2 skin request, please at least look
    « Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 12:01:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 In Reply To #1
     Velvet, I can make this for you no problem but I'm out of diskspace to reinstall the game at the moment so it might take a week or so...                        

Offline [archive] MikuHinasaki

• Fledgling
    A (hopefully) easy 2 skin request, please at least look
    « Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 12:26:00 AM »
                    In Reply To #3

That's okay, I can wait; no rush. Thank you!
     *does a little victory dance*
     A week or so. Hmmm...making it a Christmas presant? LOL, just kidding.                        

-----signature-----