collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What did you today in the World of Darkness?  (Read 10712 times)

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
Re: What did you today in the World of Darkness?
« Reply #255 on: May 13, 2020, 08:08:42 pm »
It's great.
As what I, or rather my Malk Hanna P. Lovecraft, did in the WoD: She sneaked into the museum and tried to get the sarcophagus, but found Beckett instead. They talked a bit and then Hanna had to give the jester the bad news. At least she found Pishas fetish. Of course the prince wasn't happy and now she is in Hollywood, trying to find the Nosferatu. Along the way, she saved a useless ex actor from hunters: seriously - isn't Ash the most irritating and useless character in the whole game? Does anyone actually like him? And VV - I hate her. I'm only being nice to her to get the photo so I can sell it for nearly 400 bucks. Did her quests too and did let Julius leave the city. If VV wants him dead, she will have to make her own pristine Torrie hands dirty. Hanna managed to save the serial killer and sent him to the anarchs (would be nice, if he would be in the Last Round the next time) and is now on the hunt for the snuff tape - my favorite part of Hollywood. It means, I get to meet three of my favorite npcs soon: Gary, Andrei and Mitnick.
Oh - and Hanna made the werewolf in the sky dance
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 09:04:45 pm by Wesp5 »
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #256 on: May 13, 2020, 08:48:08 pm »
@fylimar:  Malks are my favorite clan to play with the second being the Tremere.  I love the npc's reactions when my Malk first opens his mouth.  I especially like Skelter and Ming Xiao' reactions.  Also Obfuscate saves me from investing in sneak.  I am so glad we will be able to play as them in the sequel.  I love their insight.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #257 on: May 13, 2020, 09:06:49 pm »
Hanna managed to save the serial killer and sent him to the anarchs (would be nice, if he would be in the Last Round the next time)...
It might be a bit obvious if he'd hang around there, but he will be at the Chateau Hotel in the Anarch ending :)!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 09:09:29 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #258 on: May 13, 2020, 09:13:04 pm »
Hanna managed to save the serial killer and sent him to the anarchs (would be nice, if he would be in the Last Round the next time)...
It might be a bit obvious if he'd hang around there, but he will be at the Chateau Hotel in the Anarch ending :)!
Oh great, I'm looking forward to it. The last few times, I played the Sabbat ending, but my Malk is anarch through and through.
Talyn: Yes, Malks are great, love to play them. And I'm looking forward to them in Bloodlines 2. With Mr. Damp we already have a very evil and really not funny Malk. In my Bloodlines playthroughs my Malk girls tend to be the really good gals.
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

― Doctor Who

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #259 on: May 13, 2020, 11:00:43 pm »
Oh great, I'm looking forward to it. The last few times, I played the Sabbat ending, but my Malk is anarch through and through.
Look out for other NPCs there that might have joined the Anarchs ;)!

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #260 on: May 14, 2020, 05:11:29 am »
Wesp (quoting isn't working again): Now I'm intrigued.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 08:20:26 am by Wesp5 »

― Doctor Who

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #261 on: May 14, 2020, 08:27:45 am »
Wesp (quoting isn't working again): Now I'm intrigued.
Should I spoiler you or do you want to see for yourself?

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #262 on: May 14, 2020, 09:34:12 am »
Naa, I want to see for myself  :smile:

― Doctor Who

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #263 on: May 18, 2020, 04:34:40 pm »
Hanna P. Lovecraft finally found the Nosferatu and a chat with Mitnick, Imalia and Gary. She agreed to help Mitnick an Imalia with their tasks and to find Barabus for Gary. I must say, the dialogue with Gary is for me the highlight of the game, especially when you are Malkavian. It's so well written and the voice actor is fantastic.
After that, Hanna helped Bertram finding a cd, did the dirty little job for Imalia and got rid of a Gargoyle for Abrams and Strauss. It never crossed my mind to ask Strauss about the Gargoyle before, because I was afraid, I would rat Abrams out, but this way, I got double rewards - yay.
For Beckett, Hanna is trying to find out, where his associate Scott has gone and what a Lasombra wants in a library. Now she is about to enter said library.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 05:37:57 pm by Wesp5 »

― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #264 on: May 18, 2020, 04:50:03 pm »
Hanna is about to receive one of the best swords in the game  :cool:  !

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #265 on: May 18, 2020, 05:25:08 pm »
fylimar:  I love Gary I love all of the Nosferatu.  When I first played the game and didn't know about them, I was afraid running into them in the sewers, that would avoid the sewers as much as possible.  But then when I met Mitnick he was completely not what I was expecting.  He was a computer geek, Imalia was the typical model, and Gary is just classy. 

My favorite part of the game is meeting them.  I just hate the Warrens but thankfully with the plus patch I can pretty much ignore them.  Too much combat and no exp reward makes the Warrens pointless imo.

Beckett I also like.  I stopped playing the Witcher 2 and am replaying Bloodlines with a Gangrel.  He just met Mercurio for the first time.  So I'm still early in the game.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #266 on: May 18, 2020, 05:26:53 pm »
I stopped playing the Witcher 2

But... why  :58_45_40:  ?!!

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #267 on: May 18, 2020, 05:37:07 pm »

Maybe because is an overrated game (just kidding  :razz: )
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #268 on: May 18, 2020, 05:43:28 pm »
I love Geralt of Rivia, but come on, he is nothing compared to Gary and Beckett.

Highwayman: Hanna loves her fireaxe, that the nice ghost left for her.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 05:47:51 pm by Wesp5 »

― Doctor Who

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #269 on: May 18, 2020, 05:52:46 pm »

Why not? I didn't even manage to get past chapter 1 of the first witcher game. Can't get any feeling for the game world and the camera and controls are as bad as in NWN 2. Plus I don't like games where I have to play a predetermined character.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal