collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What did you today in the World of Darkness?  (Read 10697 times)

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
Re: What did you today in the World of Darkness?
« Reply #210 on: April 18, 2020, 03:18:06 pm »
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Raving_Neonate

• Rave.Period.
  • Antediluvian
  • Raving somewhere....
« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2020, 08:19:40 pm »
What did I do today? Raving in the Asylum, after that finished "Night at the Library", meaning I got to throw down with the Lasombra.
Me: "I love lollipops!"
WoD ST: "We don't allow lollipops, because we are too dark!"

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #212 on: April 21, 2020, 10:33:54 pm »
I've read today how Beckett saved Sascha Vykos and my jaw is still dropping. It was in Becketts Jyhad diary (and that wasn't the big spoiler of the chapter, the spoiler was something else, which I of course won't spoil). Never thought those two could be in one room without killing each other.
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #213 on: April 22, 2020, 01:04:33 am »
"Night at the Library" is such a fun quest. Thanks Wesp.

Does it still have this awesome track in the latest patch ?

Offline Raving_Neonate

• Rave.Period.
  • Antediluvian
  • Raving somewhere....
« Reply #214 on: April 22, 2020, 07:14:44 am »
Easily the best thing for me in the "Night at the Library" is the acquisition of the broadsword. I adore that weapon, ever since my first roleplay in the Dark Ages as a brujah - the chance to wield it in the modern era is absolutely phenomenal. After it comes the gardening hook of course, and only then the fire ax.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #215 on: April 22, 2020, 08:30:58 am »
@highwayman
Yes, it's still there

@ravingneonate
Don't forget the tiger claws
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Raving_Neonate

• Rave.Period.
  • Antediluvian
  • Raving somewhere....
« Reply #216 on: April 22, 2020, 11:06:33 am »
@Barabbah

What about THE SLEDGEHAMMER? In my playthroughs it is clumsy most of the time, only effective for dealing with the gargoyle and maybe those Tsimisce walkers, but against everything else is not particularly deadly. However, it does not mean I that I will not try to implement the SLEDGEHAMMER-ONLY run with the brujah next time I play.

After all, I can help Ming to attain her enlightenment through the repeated process of dynamic pressure endurance testing, making the effort worth it.

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2020, 12:04:16 am »
I started a new playthrough of Bloodlines with UP+ - newest version. This time, I'm playing a Brujah, since I never finished a playthrough with that clan. Next playthrough will probably be Malkavian again, when I get my favorite skin to work again. My Brujah lady Liya is on her way to the Ocean House hotel.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 08:34:10 am by Wesp5 »
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2020, 03:02:36 am »
I started a new playthrough of Bloodlines with UP+ - newest version. This time, I'm playing a Brujah, since I never finished a playthrough with that clan. Next playthrough woll probably be Malkavian again, when I get my favorite skin to work again.My Brujah lady Liya is on her way to the Ocean House hotel.

Female Brujah rocks. I love that character model so much.

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2020, 12:35:52 pm »

Female Brujah rocks. I love that character model so much.
Yeah, she has one of the better default skins (together with the Tremere lady).
I did start a second game, because I managed to get Antitribu mod running again (had problems the last time) and redid my Tzimisce lady. I named her Vykos of course. I do like the modders skill in making interesting skins, although I don't like that some of the armors have Nazi symbols on them (the Lasombra for example). The tzimisce is a classical punk rocker though, so no problem. I'm not sure, if I finish that playthrough though, because I do find some of the fights unnecessary hard. But hey, you can get Mitnick as a companion, that's a plus. What I do like about Antitribu apart from the variety of skins even for minor characters, are the disciplines. I mean, my Tzimisce does really fleshform her enemies - and she can make Szlachtas and has a warform. That's really nice. She has to sleep in a coffin with earth though.

I will continue my Brujah too, of course. I always have more than one game running, often one UP+ and a CQM game.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 03:04:02 pm by Wesp5 »

― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2020, 02:29:01 pm »
Nazi symbols ? Who are these mod developers  :58_83:  ?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your Brujah and Tzimisce. How does one even fit "sleeping in a coffin with earth" into the gameplay though ?

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2020, 02:38:48 pm »
You just have to click on the coffin in your haven from time to time or you get penalties. Yeah I found the Nazi symbols strange too, but I guess, for some people they are fetishes. I just swap the armors around and the female Tzimi has a Punkrock attire, which I like, especially the last armor.

I did manage to get the Malkavian skin running and now I have also started a Malk run (pics later). I need help...

― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2020, 03:40:07 pm »
Oh lord, I so want to play my Toreador again... but so many damn games ! I can't even finish Baldur's Gate 2 because Pathologic is eternal... so much walking.

Or maybe I should try my very first Malkavian run ? *rubs chin*

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2020, 04:09:15 pm »
You have never played Malkavian? What are you waiting for - go on with it. Really, Malkavian gives a new perspective to the game, because of their insight. And the reaction from some people are priceless. After that, the 'normal' playthroughs are kind of lacking tbh.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 04:14:02 pm by Wesp5 »

― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2020, 04:29:02 pm »
You have never played Malkavian? What are you waiting for - go on with it. Really, Malkavian gives a new perspective to the game, because of their insight. And the reaction from some people are priceless. After that, the 'normal' playthroughs are kind of lacking tbh.
I could never play the male one though. His outfits are way too ridiculous :rofl:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal