collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What did you today in the World of Darkness?  (Read 10763 times)

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
Re: What did you today in the World of Darkness?
« Reply #165 on: September 01, 2019, 06:19:16 pm »
Played my Tremere in CQM a bit more. I always love sending GImble to Vandall as 'blood doner'. At least he deserves it, unlike the girl from the Asylum, she might not be very bright, but that is no reason to kill her. A serial killer on the other hand...

“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2019, 07:50:23 pm »
I don't remember:  can Patty be sent to Vandal?  I generally send her to Pisha (evil smile). 

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #167 on: September 01, 2019, 09:40:44 pm »
I don't remember:  can Patty be sent to Vandal?  I generally send her to Pisha (evil smile).

What does Pisha say about Patty ? I've heard there's some funny dialogue.

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #168 on: September 01, 2019, 10:04:11 pm »
Pisha said something in the line of that she is surprised, that her dinner came to her.

And I don't think, you can send Patty to Vandall, but since I normally did his quest before moving on to Downtown, I'm not sure
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 10:06:16 pm by fylimar »
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

― Doctor Who

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2019, 08:24:43 am »
Sending Patty to Vandal is a plus patch option. In vanilla you can only send the girl from the Asylum.
Yes, Pisha has something to say if you send Patty to her, but I usually prefer to kill that whining bitch myself...
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2019, 09:34:55 pm »
I don't remember what she said exactly either - something about trying hard to find those that should be culled without giving herself away as a vampire and never having one come to her.  Darn Pischa, though!  I deliver her a meal and no tip!

Offline page

• Neonate
« Reply #171 on: September 24, 2019, 02:07:31 pm »
I started another playthrough as a male Brujah (CQM 4.1, Camarilla Edition Lite, X20 & such).
Unfortunately Brujah's lack of diversity when it comes to Disciplines has always been a bit of a downer. Anyways, I'll try bringing Presence to 4 asap and see if it's worth it.

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #172 on: September 25, 2019, 03:44:02 am »
I started another playthrough as a male Brujah (CQM 4.1, Camarilla Edition Lite, X20 & such).
Unfortunately Brujah's lack of diversity when it comes to Disciplines has always been a bit of a downer. Anyways, I'll try bringing Presence to 4 asap and see if it's worth it.

They do have celerity, which is the best discipline in the entire game.

Offline page

• Neonate
« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2019, 12:44:08 pm »
And how exactly does it relate to what I've said?

In my opinion, "best/worst/greatest" etc. is silly talk. I think we're all waaaay past that point in Bloodlines discussion.

Offline 4ngelgirl

• Neonate
« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2019, 08:04:41 pm »
Today in the World of Darkness I finished another drawing of my character Lamia! ^^ She's going out to have some fun in Hollywood - she's talking to one of her ghouls, Maya (...who's probably gonna get her the O-Negative in some fancy, opaque Starbucks cup with a straw ahahah).
https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=0446f68b6c42 - if you don't have a Paradox account yet, please help me by using my referral link - it would mean a lot, thank you! ♥

For more info about my vtm characters, clisk here - https://toyhou.se/4ngel/characters/folder:1250751

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #175 on: September 26, 2019, 04:25:34 am »
No straws!  It's Seattle!

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2019, 10:31:14 pm »
Today in the World of Darkness I finished another drawing of my character Lamia! ^^ She's going out to have some fun in Hollywood - she's talking to one of her ghouls, Maya (...who's probably gonna get her the O-Negative in some fancy, opaque Starbucks cup with a straw ahahah).

She looks a bit toreador... me like.

Offline 4ngelgirl

• Neonate
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2019, 01:10:41 pm »
No straws!  It's Seattle!

Well...how about a metal one? You gotta keep things opaque and spill-free for the mortals around...:vampwink: (+ she's residing in Hollywood :D)

She looks a bit toreador... me like.

She actually is a Toreador! ^^
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 01:16:54 pm by 4ngelgirl »
https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=0446f68b6c42 - if you don't have a Paradox account yet, please help me by using my referral link - it would mean a lot, thank you! ♥

For more info about my vtm characters, clisk here - https://toyhou.se/4ngel/characters/folder:1250751

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2019, 09:40:06 pm »
I don't think Hollywood has gotten around to banning them yet so, OK.  :)   Metal?  Reusable!  That might just work.  Nah, Seattle has loonies governing loonies so they'd find some issue with it.  In case you haven't guessed from my attitude, I'm from eastern Washington and we don't really have warm fuzzies for the colonial powers in King County (and I do know that the actual capital is in Thurston County  :)). 

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2019, 09:01:51 am »
We are about to revive our OWoD Sabbat group (pen & paper). My Tzimisce Aladar is now pack leader after he succeeded against a competitor (who might end up as wall decoration on my home, you have to show to others what happens to people that try to challenge you). I'm really happy, because it always was a fun group. I love Aladar, who is old fashioned, believes in the power of good manners and has a ghoul, that shows him, how modern world works (including computers and stuff).

― Doctor Who

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal