collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What did you today in the World of Darkness?  (Read 10645 times)

Offline Happydeathclaw

• Methuselah
Re: What did you today in the World of Darkness?
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2019, 09:30:13 pm »
This ending is kind of boring, no laCroix beating and no BOOM! If only it could have LaCroix execution...

I think there's no Lacroix execution because Strauss would rather keep the former as an asset.

LOL, I told you Camarilla sucks in all possible ways

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2019, 11:03:38 pm »
saved the old archaeologist

You can do that in the plus version?  Poor dude couldn't keep up and make it to the boat in time with the basic patch (I'm sure he couldn't have kept up with a young human let alone a vampire :)  ).   I keep saying I'll do it but I have yet to use the plus patch. 

fylimar also said:  "SO I normally float around with noclip until the train is coming back."

There's a spot that, if you crouch, wolfie won't attack you too.  Then it's a race to the trolley which can be exciting. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 11:12:02 pm by Nanaloma »

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2019, 11:28:24 pm »

Weeeeell I think I like them better than the anarchs. Moot point though since I always go independent.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2019, 11:33:45 pm »
I'm using a nice skin made by Barabbah for my Ventrue, I have a pic attached. I really like it

Both the true brujahs are some of my best creations, happy you liked her :vampwink:
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #124 on: August 05, 2019, 06:08:52 am »
I always have to cheat through that section, because it is totally bugged in my game, don't know why, but the button to close the door on the werewolf to kill him is not working. I see him, but he can't be pressed.

You know that you have to throw the switch outside on the hut first to get the power of the huge door working?
.. No, I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I did look up a walkthrough once, but it only mentioned the switch inside
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2019, 06:12:37 am »
saved the old archaeologist

You can do that in the plus version?  Poor dude couldn't keep up and make it to the boat in time with the basic patch (I'm sure he couldn't have kept up with a young human let alone a vampire :)  ).   I keep saying I'll do it but I have yet to use the plus patch. 

fylimar also said:  "SO I normally float around with noclip until the train is coming back."

There's a spot that, if you crouch, wolfie won't attack you too.  Then it's a race to the trolley which can be exciting.

You don't see him survive, I just assumed, he did, since nothing points to the contrary.
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

― Doctor Who

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2019, 08:37:44 am »

Weeeeell I think I like them better than the anarchs. Moot point though since I always go independent.
I certainly don't like the LA camarilla.
I despise Lacroix the moment I enter his throneroom. The way everybody has to stand one step below him as a supplicant makes me angry. That guy still thinks he is something better just because he was born as a "noble"... I must stop now to prevent puking on my keyboard
And Strauss says with every word he utters how great the cam is and if something goes wrong, it's always the anarchs to blame. He doesn't even stop to think if maybe someone or something else might be responsible. How am I supposed to respect a leader who puts his opinion before the facts.

About the professor. In the plus patch you get a message if you managed to recue him. And if you did it is mentioned in the quest log as well.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2019, 09:31:46 am »
I agree, I can't stand Lacroix either, he is such an annoying character. When he gets that fit, when he can't open the sarcophagus, I'm always reminded of Sebastian in Dragon Age 2 in the end, when he threatens to destroy Kirkwall. Funny that two of my most disliked characters in games are both called Sebastian xD

― Doctor Who

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #128 on: August 05, 2019, 11:38:06 am »
A huge lesson on how not name our childrens
― me

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2019, 03:15:28 pm »

Well... Sebastian IS a good name :D

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2019, 05:28:38 pm »

Well... Sebastian IS a good name :D

Let me guess - your name is Sebastian?

Well, I do know nice Sebastians in real life, so it seems to be a bad name for game characters, but apart from that it'S ok

― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2019, 05:42:44 pm »

Feliciano Alberto Martín Frontado Rodríguez. Nice to meet you. No Sebastian as you can see. Maybe some villains are named Sebastian but overall I like the name.

I think it's important to distinguish wether we actually hate Lacroix as an individual or wether we hate him as a character. I dislike him as an individual but I find him to be a compelling villain and a great character. Would've deffinitely loved seeing him in BL2 if he wasn't likely to die in the first one.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2019, 05:43:47 pm »
― me

Offline Happydeathclaw

• Methuselah
« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2019, 05:53:41 pm »
Feliciano Alberto Martín Frontado Rodríguez.

Almost like robot Bender, mine's Dima (really)

LOL

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2019, 06:03:19 pm »

Feliciano Alberto Martín Frontado Rodríguez. Nice to meet you. No Sebastian as you can see. Maybe some villains are named Sebastian but overall I like the name.

I think it's important to distinguish wether we actually hate Lacroix as an individual or wether we hate him as a character. I dislike him as an individual but I find him to be a compelling villain and a great character. Would've deffinitely loved seeing him in BL2 if he wasn't likely to die in the first one.

My name is Liane - nice to meet you too :)

I think, Lacroix could be categorized as a decent villain, but he isn't my favorite villain (that would be Loghain from Dragon Age Origins and Meredith from Dragon Age 2). I would have loved to have an explanation for him trying to diablerize the supposed antediluvian inside the sarcophagus though. I mean, from the vampire leaders, he was the only one, who wanted to do that - even ANdrei was adamant to destroy the sarcophagus with everything in it. So yeah, there are still questions about Lacroix.
And his magilla gorilla

― Doctor Who

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal