collapse

Author Topic: What did you today in the World of Darkness?  (Read 3436 times)

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
Re: What did you today in the World of Darkness?
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2019, 08:51:08 PM »
Myself I've only made that discovery I've posted in that other topic, nothing else :/
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline curseofnight

• Fledgling
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2019, 10:14:07 PM »
...Besides, the last time I fed on a bum, I puked up his blood! :D...

....He is not a bum, so you can feed as a Ventrue from him.

That was a joke. :) Although, the rest is true(about feeding on a bum and puking and having a micro-freak out cuz I though my Char was about to die, lol.)

That's kool you're writing your own story and thanks for sparing me the Post-Hollywood spoilers, :)

I'm still in Hollywood. I haven't really played it much more than 15-20 mins a day this past week. Trying to teach myself C and C++ in my spare time.

I plan to set aside some time tonight, and into the early morning, to sit down and make some progress. I've actually been looking forward to it, haha.

Edit: Well I beat the Tzime-something guy down in the basement of the Kings Way mansion - he was actually kind of easy - then I went into the sewers and hacked the backdoor and immediately got my butt kicked by the two new enemies thrown at you back to back(the dude with the green spell that slows you and the spider lady). Neither one killed me but each came close! Good thing I learned during the fight in the basement that blood packs heal your life, haha.

Anyway, I was thinking: while it's nice that you fylimar are willing to forgo spoilers simply because I may click on this thread, you, and everyone else, shouldn't really have to do that because of me. I think I'm just going to leave this thread until after I finish game. I just figured I'd let everyone know so you guys could have a little spoiler-party :)

@Happydeathclaw - I found that Ginger, what a looker!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 12:55:04 PM by curseofnight »
Old School Quaker

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2019, 06:51:49 PM »
"Besides, I happen to know the law here in Cananananadada. And I happen to know that's it's not rape if it's dead!" (cit. GWAR)
― me

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2019, 01:58:35 AM »
So, my Ventrue lady arrived in Hollywood, did the quests for VV and Ash (and even managed to be nice to VV and what did she get - an autograph ... that was just ... no)

---  but so like a Toreador so stuck up on herself.  :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 04:17:04 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2019, 09:36:56 PM »
So, my Ventrue lady arrived in Hollywood, did the quests for VV and Ash (and even managed to be nice to VV and what did she get - an autograph ... that was just ... no)

---  but so like a Toreador so stuck up on herself.  :)

Yeah, that is probably why Toreador are my least favorite clan. Needless to say, I never talk to her again after I did all the quests. I don't even know, if there is more.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 04:17:29 PM by Wesp5 »
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline z

• Fledgling
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2019, 06:23:50 PM »
Well, toreadors have always been good puppeteers. And VV is a VERY good puppeteer : she even scammed the player !
Fun fact : I discovered not so long ago that if you are a little less nice with her, she gives you 400$ instead.
Oh ! and have you checked the price of her autograph ? It's almost 400$ x) If you have a good score into haggle, it's worth even more ;)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 06:27:57 PM by z »

Offline Happydeathclaw

• Ancillus
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2019, 11:39:31 PM »
Well, toreadors have always been good puppeteers. And VV is a VERY good puppeteer : she even scammed the player !
Fun fact : I discovered not so long ago that if you are a little less nice with her, she gives you 400$ instead.
Oh ! and have you checked the price of her autograph ? It's almost 400$ x) If you have a good score into haggle, it's worth even more ;)

$550

Fuck VV, screwing everything up is hell of a lot more fun.

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2019, 03:51:22 AM »
Other than the poster she also sends you several email (mostly about poetry she wrote). And in clan quest she will also provide a private dance.
― me

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2019, 05:48:49 AM »
Other than the poster she also sends you several email (mostly about poetry she wrote). And in clan quest she will also provide a private dance.
Yep, poetry... For those of you who have read Douglas Adams: it's not quite Vogon quality but it comes close. :P
Anyway, not being nice to her is a lot more fun.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2019, 08:04:59 AM »
It all depends on the perspective. Myself, being a supporter of Isaac, I won't mind being nice to her. And for the records, playing as a nossie and doing her quests without doing any mistake she will still "thanks" you with "I'm willing to ignore the incredible lengths you've gone to be an asshole." (the default answer to completing her missions without killing innocents but doing everything else wrong).
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 10:05:46 PM by Barabbah »
― me

Offline 4ngelgirl

• Neonate
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2019, 09:27:53 PM »
Hmmm, today I finished a new doodle of my Toreador Lamia - it was inspired by one of the unused vtm soundtrack pieces called "All That Could Ever Be". She's supposed to be on the Santa Monica Pier here - I absolutely had to include one of the ships that could be seen in the distance on the ocean in vtm:bloodlines….for some reason I always like to look at them while playing - they made me feel very nostalgic ^^'
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 09:31:17 PM by 4ngelgirl »
https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=0446f68b6c42 - if you don't have a Paradox account yet, please help me by using my referral link - it would mean a lot, thank you! ♥

I have an Ig account where I post art of my vtm characters - https://www.instagram.com/4ngels4rt/
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2019, 09:34:25 PM »
Hmmm, today I finished a new doodle of my Toreador Lamia - it was inspired by one of the unused vtm soundtrack pieces called "All That Could Ever Be".

Nice! But these are not ships, but oil rigs :)!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 09:37:23 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline 4ngelgirl

• Neonate
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2019, 09:39:22 PM »
Hmmm, today I finished a new doodle of my Toreador Lamia - it was inspired by one of the unused vtm soundtrack pieces called "All That Could Ever Be".

Nice! But these are not ships, but distant oil rigs :)!

hahaha, well, that's a bit less romantic - who would have thought that through all this time I was getting nostalgic over oil rigs xDD thank you very much though! ^^
https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=0446f68b6c42 - if you don't have a Paradox account yet, please help me by using my referral link - it would mean a lot, thank you! ♥

I have an Ig account where I post art of my vtm characters - https://www.instagram.com/4ngels4rt/

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2019, 10:29:30 PM »
Nice doodle :)
― me
Love Love x 1 View List

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2019, 01:49:15 PM »
What I did in the world of darkness? Nothing. I lit a candle and it was no longer dark...
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod