collapse

Author Topic: What did you today in the World of Darkness?  (Read 981 times)

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
Re: What did you today in the World of Darkness?
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2019, 10:27:36 PM »
I agree. I don't play Gangrel because of the bugged claw attack, but every time I see the doctor in Santa Monica who has basically the same haircut, I think he has been attacke by a facehugger from Alien with a bad sense of direction.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:47:53 AM by Wesp5 »
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2019, 01:26:13 AM »
I agree. I don't play Gangrel because of the bugged claw attack, but every tiem I see the doctor in Santa Monica who has basically the same haircut, I think he has been attacke by a facehugger from Alien with a bad sense of direction.

Possibly a Pred-Alien face hugger.  lol

Offline fylimar

• Ancillus
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2019, 06:10:31 AM »
The female Gangrel is OK though. I play Gangrel often, probably the most after Malkavians.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:48:08 AM by Wesp5 »

Offline Happydeathclaw

• Ancillus
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2019, 06:14:28 PM »
The female Gangrel is OK though. I play Gangrel often, probably the most after Malkavians.

Haven't tried it yet, but played alot Setite in Antitribu which is the same model and had alot of fun, lol.

Offline fylimar

• Ancillus
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2019, 07:32:42 PM »

Haven't tried it yet, but played alot Setite in Antitribu which is the same model and had alot of fun, lol.

Sadly, I can't get the Antitribu mod working again. I had a Tzimisce playthrough there. Loved, how the modder presented Vicissitude

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2019, 09:53:30 PM »
Personally I don't like Antitribu. Too many unexplained fights. I have a feeling Lenuska thought the game's title is "Vampire the Massacre - Bloodbaths"
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Happydeathclaw

• Ancillus
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2019, 10:52:32 PM »

Sadly, I can't get the Antitribu mod working again. I had a Tzimisce playthrough there. Loved, how the modder presented Vicissitude

As far as I remember it works only if you install it on the clear ancient 1.2, despite the readme says "any version".

Offline Happydeathclaw

• Ancillus
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2019, 10:57:56 PM »
Personally I don't like Antitribu. Too many unexplained fights. I have a feeling Lenuska thought the game's title is "Vampire the Massacre - Bloodbaths"

I'm kind of okay with fights, but SWAT in a hockey protection sure is something, lol. And what I really didn't like is killing Malks in Grout's mansion, that was completely pointless and meaningless.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 11:05:21 PM by Happydeathclaw »

Offline fylimar

• Ancillus
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2019, 03:18:16 PM »
I'm sorry, I rated your post accidentally dumb, that wasn't my intention, I actually agree with you, that there are too many strange fights in Antitribu mod. I can't undo it,  I tried, so please accept my apology.
I'm on phone and wanted to quote the post after yours and clicked accidentally on the rating buttons of your post.
If a mod reads this, could you undo that rating? Thanks

Offline fylimar

• Ancillus
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2019, 03:19:56 PM »

As far as I remember it works only if you install it on the clear ancient 1.2, despite the readme says "any version".

I think, I've installed it on top of the vanilla version with 1.2.
My UP is installed in a different folder, as is ClanQuestmod

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2019, 04:30:38 PM »
It was also needed, other than a clean install, the AT hotfix. Each .exe and .dll file was replaced with fixed ones. I expressed some doubts of compability with the game outside the mod but I don't remember what was the answer (I don't even remember if theee was an answer at all LOL!)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:38:47 PM by Barabbah »
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Happydeathclaw

• Ancillus
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2019, 08:08:46 PM »
It was also needed, other than a clean install, the AT hotfix. Each .exe and .dll file was replaced with fixed ones. I expressed some doubts of compability with the game outside the mod but I don't remember what was the answer (I don't even remember if theee was an answer at all LOL!)

Yeaaah... 1.2 then AT, then fixed .exe and dlls, something like that it was.

Offline fylimar

• Ancillus
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2019, 04:01:01 PM »
I just ordered Becketts Jyhad diary and am very excited :)

Offline curseofnight

• Fledgling
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2019, 03:15:29 AM »
What did I do today in the World of Darkness? Well....

I'm playing through Bloodlines for the first time(with no prior knowledge of anything WoD/VtM related, btw...) I'm a guy, but my character is a female Toreador named Annabelle. For history I chose homosexual. I probably won't chose that again, doesn't seem to effect anything/matter? Was really hoping you'd meet your ex GF and have to make a choice of some kind. It's not looking likely. :(

A few days ago, I met a kinda-kool-but-creepy guy in a cemetary. After trying and failing his little quest a half dozen times, I thought to myself, 'what would a not-dead chick named Anna do? She'd find a way....'

Then I slept with him for experience. :)

Yesterday, on my quest to find a ginger, I stopped by to catch up and realized I could sleep with him again! I didn't, though. Anna has to have some standards dammit!

Instead, I tried to defend the cemetary from the zombie horde - yet again - and failed and re-loaded - yet again! Then I went on my way.

Today I went toe-to-toe with a stone Gargoyle wielding my trusty fire axe. Not a good idea.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 03:31:55 AM by curseofnight »
Old School Quaker

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2019, 07:49:13 AM »
Yes, the zombie battle is hard. But with celerity it should be doable. You fiund one way around the fight and there is another (which I believe gives a better reward in addition to the xp).
For the gargoyle, you can find some info and maybe even help downtown.
Just out of curiosity, have you found your ginger yet?