collapse

Author Topic: What did you today in the World of Darkness?  (Read 2273 times)

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
Re: What did you today in the World of Darkness?
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2019, 06:42:51 AM »
Alrighty then, will try some Torrie chick this time as soon as I'll prepare her in blender, cause vanilla models are goofy as hell, well, considering that game was built back in the technological dark ages.

I take it you've never played on an Atari 2600 console.  lol

Even it that happened way before my time I would love a parody remake of ET: same graphics and mechanics but a different, and weirdest as possible, plot combined with nasty NSFW/NSFL commentary in a creepy voice by the alien itself. Maybe about how he loves humans and wants to got us pregnant to death. And how the other characters completely misunderstood his intents (being seen as a spacewrecked innocent victim by the kids or the war mongering fiend by the US army)

I'm on bed full on aspirins and agonizing for a sore throat if you want to know

Oh ET.  LOL  I tried it once.  Jesus H. Christmas.  lol  Some say the Atari landfill story is a myth, but it turns out it was not: 

https://money.cnn.com/2015/09/01/technology/atari-et/index.html

It just wasn't made up solely of ET cartridges.  lol

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
  • Fuck The Chantry
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2019, 02:08:14 AM »
It just wasn't made up solely of ET cartridges.  lol

I think the same joke was made in Wasteland 2, where you also find a cartridge dump in the middle of Arizona. Didn't get it at the time.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2019, 08:27:47 PM »
Played my Malk Hannah a bit more. So far, she confused the heck out of everyone. I'm still surprised, how well Strauss handled it to being accused of treachery (the very first sentence, you say as a Malk to him). He really takes it with grace and only says something about being careful what to say in front of others, not everyone would be as understanding as he is. Cudos to our local Tremere regent here.

I said earlier, that I want to write a Vampire story. I decided to write it in English despite it not being my native language. I play the game in English, all my rule books and novels are in English, somehow, it would feel strange to write the story in German. Plus good for practice :)
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
  • Fuck The Chantry
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2019, 01:31:46 AM »
Played my Malk Hannah a bit more. So far, she confused the heck out of everyone. I'm still surprised, how well Strauss handled it to being accused of treachery (the very first sentence, you say as a Malk to him). He really takes it with grace and only says something about being careful what to say in front of others, not everyone would be as understanding as he is. Cudos to our local Tremere regent here.

I said earlier, that I want to write a Vampire story. I decided to write it in English despite it not being my native language. I play the game in English, all my rule books and novels are in English, somehow, it would feel strange to write the story in German. Plus good for practice :)

There must be some german kindred out there :D

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2019, 10:04:57 AM »

There must be some german kindred out there :D

Oh, definitely, me for example ;). But somehow, I ended up having nearly everything WoD related in English, so for me, it is easier, to write the story in English than German in this case
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

― Doctor Who

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2019, 12:47:53 PM »
Of course there are german kindred. Our patcher for example. And I am too.
But why bother with german when everybody wants to speak english these days. And then you get junk like "delicate crackers" or "mealy cooking" potatoes, whatever that is supposed to mean...
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2019, 01:01:24 PM »
Of course there are german kindred. Our patcher for example. And I am too.
But why bother with german when everybody wants to speak english these days. And then you get junk like "delicate crackers" or "mealy cooking" potatoes, whatever that is supposed to mean...

Why does this make me hungry?

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2019, 08:23:27 PM »
Umm, your not such a good housekeeper or cook?  :)

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2019, 06:15:31 AM »
Umm, your not such a good housekeeper or cook?  :)

LOL  maybe!

Its the word "potatoes". It makes me picture things like this: 

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2019, 06:29:09 PM »

Foodgasm
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2019, 07:50:03 PM »
I started a Ventrue playthrough with the newest UB patch. I never played Ventrue before, the disciplines are cool, but it sucks, that you can't feed on rats, especially after tough fights.
I had to change the skin though, I don't like the female Ventrue, she looks too posh for my taste. I use Barabbahs Ventrue lady with the red hair, very nice skin

― Doctor Who

Offline Happydeathclaw

• Ancillus
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2019, 04:38:24 AM »
I had to change the skin though, I don't like the female Ventrue, she looks too posh for my taste. I use Barabbahs Ventrue lady with the red hair, very nice skin

I use Followers of Set skin from TFN for the same reason
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 04:45:33 AM by Happydeathclaw »

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2019, 07:24:43 AM »
I started a Ventrue playthrough with the newest UB patch. I never played Ventrue before, the disciplines are cool, but it sucks, that you can't feed on rats, especially after tough fights.

The Ventrue male is my favorite model in the game, so I have downloaded a lot of replacement male models based on it for the other clans. 

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2019, 08:03:32 PM »

The Ventrue male is my favorite model in the game, so I have downloaded a lot of replacement male models based on it for the other clans.

I don't know, the Ventrue do nothing for me, male or female. Together with male and female Toreador they are my least favorite skins (well the vanilla Malks are pretty bad too).
But nowadays, I nearly mod all clans, I play, apart from female Tremere, I like her hippie look

― Doctor Who

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2019, 09:54:39 PM »

I don't know, the Ventrue do nothing for me, male or female. Together with male and female Toreador they are my least favorite skins (well the vanilla Malks are pretty bad too).
But nowadays, I nearly mod all clans, I play, apart from female Tremere, I like her hippie look

For my part, I loath the "Wannabe Rastafarian" look of the Gangrel males.