collapse

Author Topic: The Potence Redemption  (Read 62 times)

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
The Potence Redemption
« on: November 08, 2019, 12:06:36 AM »
So... I love playing as the female brujah. I dig her "somewhere-from-latin-america gangbanger" look she's got going on and it's been a rather enjoyable RPG experience in a couple of playthroughs with her. It doesn't hurt that as a brujah she gets my favorite discipline, that being celerity.

The problem however... is potence. Because as we all know... it just sucks.

Now generally I wouldn't mind investing in another discipline but presence just looks super silly and is somewhat unfitting for what I have in mind for this particular character. All in all, the big question is: does anyone know of way to make potence somewhat functional?

My only idea is to invest little in strength and just use potence whenever I need the buff in melee combat... other than that I have little ideas.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
Re: The Potence Redemption
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 08:38:39 AM »
So... I love playing as the female brujah. I dig her "somewhere-from-latin-america gangbanger" look she's got going on and it's been a rather enjoyable RPG experience in a couple of playthroughs with her. It doesn't hurt that as a brujah she gets my favorite discipline, that being celerity.

The problem however... is potence. Because as we all know... it just sucks.

Now generally I wouldn't mind investing in another discipline but presence just looks super silly and is somewhat unfitting for what I have in mind for this particular character. All in all, the big question is: does anyone know of way to make potence somewhat functional?

My only idea is to invest little in strength and just use potence whenever I need the buff in melee combat... other than that I have little ideas.

For me, the way to make it useful will be, make it permanent, like pen&paper. But will be hard to implement in the game.
(a lot of scripts remove the active disciplines)