collapse

* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: No bum inside a building Downtown for a quest?  (Read 222 times)

Offline Kulagin

• Fledgling
No bum inside a building Downtown for a quest?
« on: September 13, 2022, 04:13:13 pm »
I'm following this 100% guide:
https://youtu.be/64jeFPiM0pY?t=1835

The guy enters a building and there's a bum:

When I enter that building, there is no bum. What did I miss? And what quest is it for? I'm certain I picked all the quests and items that the guy did in the video. How do I get that bum inside the building? I'm using the latest unofficial patch if that helps.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 04:14:59 pm by Kulagin »

Marked as best answer by Kulagin on September 13, 2022, 10:05:48 pm

Online Malkav

• Antediluvian
Re: No bum inside a building Downtown for a quest?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 05:26:26 pm »
The only bum I know of who you have to talk to inside a building is the one from the mud hunt quest. So you need to have this quest. And he only turns up after you have listened to Milton's answering machine in the Skyline apartments.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Kulagin

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 06:03:03 pm »
The only bum I know of who you have to talk to inside a building is the one from the mud hunt quest. So you need to have this quest. And he only turns up after you have listened to Milton's answering machine in the Skyline apartments.
Thanks, I missed it, it was at the start of the video. I went to Skyline apartments and it works now.

Offline Compassion

• Neonate
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 02:54:27 pm »
Works 100% as normal.

I mean you can enjoy your games however you want, but maybe not completely slavelike follow a guide on your first run ? That kind of will kill a lot of the atmosphere of the game, I would think.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal