collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Missing Metal Head Key  (Read 3297 times)

Offline [archive] SB1234

• Neonate
Re: Missing Metal Head Key
« on: April 17, 2008, 08:04:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 Hello,

I am playing as a Nos and am working on the third hub.  Go to my mailbox, pick up the webcam but no key. Go to Metal Head in Hollywood, door won't open because I do not have the key. Go back to Santa Monica, sigh, check my email....re-read it....go back to the mailbox and still not key.

Any ideas?
     Anybody know of a console cheat to obtain the key to Metal Head industries in Hollywood?

Thanks in advance.                        

Offline [archive] Adrian40906860

• Antediluvian
    « Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 08:51:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                
    SB1357 posted:
    Hello,

I am playing as a Nos and am working on the third hub.  Go to my mailbox, pick up the webcam but no key. Go to Metal Head in Hollywood, door won't open because I do not have the key. Go back to Santa Monica, sigh, check my email....re-read it....go back to the mailbox and still not key.

Any ideas?
     Anybody know of a console cheat to obtain the key to Metal Head industries in Hollywood?

Thanks in advance.

If you still have the webcam in your mailbox, you haven't properly comleted the second hub quest.
     Check your quest log and re-read your email carefully.                        

Offline [archive] SB1234

• Neonate
    « Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 Played the game all the way through about 20 times before.  Covered all the bases, still no MetalHead key. Checked and rechecked the email, no luck.  Nocturne theatre piece is successfully completed as well. I spent about an hour retracing my steps and making sure. Oh well.

I just reloaded the game from a previous save and started over.  Got the key now and moved onward.

Thanks though.

Offline [archive] party_spoiler

• Fledgling
    Missing Metal Head Key
    « Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 12:40:00 PM »
                    You are welcome, our little special friend!!!!                        

Offline DarkVamp

• Fledgling
    « Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 07:19:59 PM »
  • Best Answer
  • I had the same problem but i used the this code in the console: give item_k_shrekhub_three_key . have fun.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal