collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Favorite NPC?  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
Re: Favorite NPC?
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2020, 04:41:05 AM »
I didn't say I believed it (I don't) - it just doesn't add up.  It's just that the link Highwayman667 provided seems to say he was  vampire,  but I don't get where people think he had a double from that.

Credit goes to Wilhelm-Streicher on the link  :wink:

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2020, 05:21:51 AM »
Thanks; I do tend to miss details sometimes.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2020, 08:00:36 AM »
It's just that the link Highwayman667 provided seems to say he was  vampire,  but I don't get where people think he had a double from that.
I believe this is just the fans making things up to explain the obvious blunder they made there. Maybe IanW knows better?

Online Wilhelm-Streicher

• Methuselah
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2020, 11:31:56 AM »
I didn't say I believed it (I don't) - it just doesn't add up.  It's just that the link Highwayman667 provided seems to say he was  vampire,  but I don't get where people think he had a double from that.
I assume the wiki guys (and /or girls) just saw the name "Arthur Kilpatrick" and wait a minute the Bloodlines 1 Arthur is clearly a human but in the Nick Kilpatrick description from the V5 Camarilla source book was stated that Nick "was embraced in 1994 by his brother Arthur. So Bloodlines 1 Arthur must be fake or a really big conincidence that both Arthur Kilpatrick share the same name, companyname and therefore profession.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 01:02:08 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2020, 04:38:40 PM »
To get back to topic:I really love Mitnick, the Nosferatu tech guy. He is normally the first character, I encounter after the sewers with their hostile Tzimisce creatures and he is such a nice character.
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2020, 04:56:20 PM »
Mitnick instantly became a favorite of mine when I first met him.  Before meeting him I was terrified at the idea of encountering Nosferatu.  But Mitnick is just a computer geek like me.  Then I met Imalia and Gary and now the Nosferatu are one of my favorite clans.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2020, 05:05:07 PM »
To get back to topic:I really love Mitnick, the Nosferatu tech guy. He is normally the first character, I encounter after the sewers with their hostile Tzimisce creatures and he is such a nice character.

Mitnick is fantastic. His little hacking quests are also a lot of fun.

I do wish Imalia got some love in BL2. Her insane demeanor would be a fantastic addition to the game but I don't think many fans liked her :rofl:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 05:24:59 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2020, 06:37:57 PM »
I didn't like Imalia that much.  But I liked that despite her vampirism she still acts like a spoiled model.  But either way I wish the Nosferatu would've had more screen time.  Especially Gary and Mitnick.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2020, 07:19:49 PM »
I would love to see Imalia grow as a person, get over her sense of loss of her former life and find something new.
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

― Doctor Who

Online Wilhelm-Streicher

• Methuselah
« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2020, 09:36:41 PM »
I would love to see Imalia grow as a person, get over her sense of loss of her former life and find something new.
So basically everything about her should change. Of course people can change but what´s the point inbringing Imalia or Kiki back if they don´t act as we known them for.
A more kinder Imalia is of course much more likeable but for me its not Imalia. I am still mad that she give me just $200 for Guy Magazine but the price was $400 or even $500.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 11:26:18 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2020, 10:02:54 PM »
I am still mad thatshe give me just $200 for Guy Magazine but the price was $400 or even $500.
Oh I hated her so much at that moment :rofl:

I guess it depends. I can't imagine Imalia being kind in any way... but if she was, I would hope it was to serve a storytelling purpose.

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2020, 11:03:36 PM »
Wilhelm: Nowhere will you find anything about how I said, Imalia should become a nicer person, that will never happen. But she is headstrong and dedicated and if she stops whining about her lost model looks and start bringing her talents to better use, she can become a very efficient Nosferatu. And I didn't say, I want her back, someone mentioned her and I gave my opinion about her. That basically is, that she has potential as a character (and I did use her in a short story of mine) and that it would be nice seeing her putting her dedication to use somewhere else.

― Doctor Who

Online Happydeathclaw

• Ancillus
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2020, 09:31:43 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal