collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Favorite NPC?  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Favorite NPC?
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2020, 11:00:35 am »
Are you sure? Of course like you said everyone can edit those wikis but i don´t know maybe they on something.
Some NPC vampires have infos about their clan stored in the npctemplate files. Skelter just uses "VampirCritical" which has no clan listed. I don't know where else this could be found...

Offline Wilhelm-Streicher

• Methuselah
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2020, 11:22:12 am »
Some NPC vampires have infos about their clan stored in the npctemplate files. Skelter just uses "VampirCritical" which has no clan listed. I don't know where else this could be found...
Maybe you should ask the admin of the site Hinged why she so convinced about this.
From the Skelter history "Trivia:  It is true, Skelter is in fact listed as Gangrel"https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/User:Hinged

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2020, 11:53:00 am »
I have wrote a comment on her page, I'm curious where this is supposed to be written...

Offline Phloem

• Fledgling
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2020, 10:42:49 pm »
I am the proprietor and salesman of the month several years in a row; the ladies call me "Oh, god!", but you can call me Fat Larry with a F-A-T 'cause there's mo' of me to love.
I adore Fat Larry. He's genuinely one of the funniest characters I've encountered in a video game and his lines never fail to make me smile. If only he could've been kept as a ghoul instead of Heather... :cry:

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2020, 10:53:22 pm »
Is it possible to fight Skelter?  I'm just wondering what his disciplines are as that would be a clue. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 12:37:09 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2020, 12:56:49 pm »
Is it possible to fight Skelter?  I'm just wondering what his disciplines are as that would be a clue. 
Not in the official game, but I think in the CQM. It may be that Burgermeister made him a Gangrel there and somebody just wrote this into the Wiki.

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2020, 06:56:08 pm »
I remember that Zer0morph mentioned in the changelog for CE 1.1 or 1.2 that he changed Skelters eyes to better match the clan (Gangrel), but I never asked where he got the info that Skelter is Gangrel.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2020, 07:32:16 am »
Not in the official game, but I think in the CQM. It may be that Burgermeister made him a Gangrel there and somebody just wrote this into the Wiki.
It's possible to fight him in CQM as part of the Ventrue clan quest, but he only uses celerity in the fight.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 08:42:56 am by Wesp5 »

• Methuselah
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2020, 06:56:55 pm »
So nobody knows who started the Gangrel Skelter stuff. Well interesting.  :embarrassed:
By the way speaking of interesting stuff. It seems that the real Arthur Kilpatrick is a vampire and the human just an impostor. I don´t know if i like this or not. It feels strange like hearing that Simpsons Principal Skinner is also an impostor.
https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Arthur_Kilpatrick
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 09:31:09 pm by Wesp5 »

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2020, 09:21:26 pm »
So nobody knows who started the Gangrel Skelter stuff. Well interessing.  :embarrassed:
By the way speaking of interessing stuff. It seems that the real Arthur Kilpatrick is a vampire and the human just an impostor.I don´t know if i like this or not. It fells strange like hearing that Simpsons Principal Skinner is also an impostor.
https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Arthur_Kilpatrick

I never knew that.  Next time I replay the game I'll see if he has fangs.  About Principal Skinner wasn't he an imposter though?
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2020, 09:47:10 pm »
By the way speaking of interesting stuff. It seems that the real Arthur Kilpatrick is a vampire and the human just an impostor. I don´t know if i like this or not.
I don't like this at all. Similar to some other V5 rubbish, e.g. seperating Lily and E, it gives the impression of bad fan fiction! Like we have characters from the famous video game, let's do something weird with them...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 09:58:05 pm by Wesp5 »

• Methuselah
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2020, 10:39:57 pm »
I don´t mind that Lily and E don´t have a happy end but this isn´t even a shocking twist because Arthur is a minor and not highly beloved character. It´s just strange nonsense. Maybe if i get the whole story i could be able to understand it but why?
Next time I replay the game I'll see if he has fangs. 
Why? According to the V5 Camarilla book the Bloodlines 1 Arthur Kilpatrick isn´t the real Arthur Kilpatrick, just a human for who knows what reasons to pretend to be Arthur Kilpatrick. So you don´t see any fangs on him.

About Principal Skinner wasn't he an imposter though?
Yeah but almost every Simpsons fan, even the creator Matt Groening, dislikes this episode. For some fans this was the episode where the Simpsons are jumping the shark.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principal_and_the_Pauper
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 06:59:23 am by Wesp5 »

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2020, 11:16:06 pm »
@Wilhelm: Don't want to turn this into a Simpsons thread.  But I remember that episode. I can't believe it originally aired back in 1997.  But anyway it was around that time I stopped watching the show.  Til this day I have not watched an episode.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2020, 12:43:20 am »

I was a bit sad about Lily and E breaking up. It does make some sense however, some people don't love each other forever.

Now, Arthut Kilpatrick being a vampire... that is the most random fan fiction ever written... I don't understand what purpose does that serve.

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2020, 12:58:38 am »
I agree is the thing about Arthur being a Vampire apart of the VTM lore?  Or was it some random VTM fan that wrote in the entry?
Vae Victus! -Kain

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal