collapse

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Can anyone share a saved game  (Read 823 times)

Offline RequiemMetal

• Fledgling
Can anyone share a saved game
« on: February 27, 2021, 06:15:50 pm »
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone had a saved game they'd be willing to share?  Somehow I've managed to lose my saved games! 

I had to transfer hard drives and, not sure how/why, but all I have now is a vampire-999.sav file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Vampire - Bloodlines\Unofficial_Patch\save folder (which is zero kb in size). Can't work out how this has happened as I copied the whole installation as one over.  The game runs fine, but obviously there are no saved games to load from the main menu.

Obviously if I have to, I'll restart from the beginning, but was hoping to pick up near where I was if anyone had a saved file they could share with me. Have found some online, but they're not compatible with the patch.

I had completed Santa Monica, and finished up the main quests in downtown.

Would anyone have any saves by any chance that they could share with me?

Thanks.

Offline Barabbah

• Antediluvian
Re: Can anyone share a saved game
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 08:46:39 am »
Why not cheating a bit instead until you reach the point you were before you have lost your saves?
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline RequiemMetal

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 11:07:25 am »
Thanks Barrabah.  Just been looking into that.  If I can't find a save, I will do a functional playthrough with cheats until I get to where I left off.  It might not take too long if I'm just doing the basic achievements and don't have to be concerned about exploring, roleplayiing or enemies etc.  Thanks.

Offline tracygaug

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 01:01:06 am »
This is a good idea, I didn't think of it before. It would take a lot of time to reach the point where my last save was, but if I use cheats, then it will be fast. The problem now is where do I get a cheat for this game from? This is not CSGO to find cheats so easily on the internet, even if I don't use them though, because it's not fun at all, and I don't understand people who are using them. I only love skins, and I exchange them regularly using an online skin trader, to keep my inventory fresh and not get bored.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 07:13:13 am by tracygaug »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal