collapse

Author Topic: Am I crazy  (Read 1813 times)

Offline [archive] jwburks

• Fledgling
Re: Am I crazy
« on: March 02, 2007, 02:11:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 When I went to bed last night I started laughing hysterically, so much so that I started banging on the wall because I couldn't breathe. My girlfriend/fiance only laughed at me (she's crazy, too). The reason for the hilarity was my idea to re-record all the dialogue of NPCs I hate (like LaCroix) with my own voice, altering them to make the voices sound high-pitched, robotic or just slo-mo. What's wrong with me?                        

Offline [archive] ElGostro

• Antediluvian
    « Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 03:55:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 What be wrong,or should we say rights,be that rightly the veil of our perception ye have pierced brother!                        

Offline [archive] [VaLkyR]Assassin

• Fledgling
    « Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 Sounds a pretty normal thing to do.... unless I'm crazy too??!!!! :o                        

-----signature-----

= wristblades =    

Offline [archive] ChaoticDrahauk

• Methuselah
    « Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 01:37:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 Nothing wrong with it...well, the uncontrollable laughter may be, but the weird recordings themselves is just a bit of fun to pass the time.                        

-----signature-----
               Do you bury me when I'm gone?
     Do you teach me while I'm here?
     Just as soon as I belong,
     It's time I disappear!    

Offline [archive] jwburks

• Fledgling
    « Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 03:27:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 Yeah the hysterical laughing thing troubles me. I was watching Family Guy the other day, and they played the episode where Peter teaches Meg to drive and they knock out everyone's TV. Where they show Star Trek in the beginning, and Captain Kirk's dramatic acting... you know, where he's popping in and out all over the place... woo man, I nearly peed. Oh wait, I did.                        

Offline [archive] [MRA]MARVIN[P]

• Fledgling
    « Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 10:16:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 ok wtf!!!! and how can you hate lacroix, hes one of the coolest characters                        

Offline [archive] 1The2Lunatic3Fringe

• Fledgling
    « Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 08:45:00 AM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 In Reply To #5

Perhaps you don't feel like you're receiving enough sleep or the attention of your peers lately...

-----signature-----
               "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."--H.P. Lovecraft

Offline [archive] Huitzilopoctli

• Fledgling
    « Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »
  • Best Answer
  •                 The more I think about this, the more I laugh at it.  Just the phrase "All the characters I hate..."  I'm thinking, why would you "hate" them?  lol  After all they are just characters in a video game.  The whole idea is absurd, but funny nonetheless.  

Either way I think perhaps you should be tested for manic-depressive disorder.  Sounds like you were going through the manic phase to me!  :P                        

Offline [archive] Huitzilopoctli_x

• Neonate
    Am I crazy
    « Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 05:00:00 PM »
                    Oh noooooooo I was logged in under another name from a different site...

Damn I hate how forumplanet lets you be logged in across many sites at once.

Of course it wouldn't be so bad if I could change the email login address that I use for this account, considering it doesn't even exist anymore... 0.o