Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What's the deal with Jenny?  (Read 411 times)

Offline Freemindstuff

• Fledgling
What's the deal with Jenny?
« on: September 08, 2018, 07:07:13 PM »
So, after the fight with Andrei I found some girl in sewers and she instantly attacked me. But I quess there is some way to talk with her, why some random boss would have a name then, right?

Digging forum didn't helped much.

Also, sorry if I have mistakes in text, english isn't my native language.

Offline Aloysius

• Methuselah
Re: What's the deal with Jenny?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 01:14:20 AM »
Only Lenuska knows. She planted several things in the game, some accessible in-game and others only in the game files but it is all not complete, hence why some characters are only boss fights or similar when they should have real content to offer in a possible future complete, or more complete version at least.

I guess some would say this future version will never be released but only Lenuska knows what she is doing so only she could judge that.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:43:41 AM by Wesp5 »

Offline Freemindstuff

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 06:32:37 AM »
I see. Thanks for reply.

Offline Ice

• Neonate
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 10:48:23 AM »
Jenny from my understanding was a part of Wez's (Sabbat Brujah Antitribu) 'Dog's of War' pack. Been years though, and I only communicated with Lenuska through Marvin (never directly) back in the day. She was insistent on adding Sabbat content and excluding any additional Camarilla or Anarch content. My impression was that she was a die-hard VtM 2E Sabbat fan.