Author Topic: Warrens  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Strigoi134

• Fledgling
Warrens
« on: February 10, 2016, 11:13:40 AM »
I'm stuck in the third Warrens map on the door that leads to the thing consisting out of the torsos, I can't picklock the door and i can't do anything with the switch next to it.
Also I already activated the power switch that allows to open the gate to the hollywood sewers.
I'm playing as a Tzimsce in case that's important.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 04:04:23 PM by Strigoi134 »

Offline SwedishLemon

• Fledgling
Re: Warrens
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 03:53:36 AM »
Hmm. Have you already gotten to the part where you use astrolite to blow open a gate? If not, you need to search in the pipes around the locked gate til you find it, and then you just plant it by the gate and get to a safe distance.

Offline Strigoi134

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 10:13:20 AM »
that was in the first level right after the Tremere fight, I'm in the level that starts with you facing the fat guy.
And there are no pipes there.

Offline jp13ms

• Fledgling
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 12:16:49 AM »
Oh, something similar happen to me. I think one of the levers was actually broken in the end of the level and I had to noclip my way through the gate(leading to the nosferatu)

Offline Strigoi134

• Fledgling
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 12:37:02 PM »
How do I clip through the door?

Offline jp13ms

• Fledgling
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 11:13:55 PM »
if i remember...open the console and type: ''sv_cheats 1''
Then you type ''noclip''

Offline khaos526

• Neonate
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 02:00:19 AM »
Was this ever solved without using the Noclip?  I'm in the same situation.  In Warrens 3 and saw a locked switch on the sewer walls, a work table I can't do anything with and then the locked door with another locked switch on the platform above water.

Not sure what to do other than using the noclip?  Or what the purpose is for the workbench and 2 locked switches...

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 03:09:28 AM »
I never had to use sv_cheat 1 in this game, cheats are already usable once the console is activated with the command line or the mod loader :P

However I remember I ended the warrens without cheating. Ok, I don't remember how but I think that still worked somehow
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 03:17:00 AM »
Maybe I remembered how I did it: there was somewhere a box of lightbulbs, you cannot pick it in your inventory but you can grab it, put it on that workbench and something would unlock.
― me

Offline khaos526

• Neonate
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2019, 03:25:22 AM »
Maybe I remembered how I did it: there was somewhere a box of lightbulbs, you cannot pick it in your inventory but you can grab it, put it on that workbench and something would unlock.

I'll look around for it then.  Thanks...

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 10:14:14 PM »
Did it work?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 10:20:16 PM by Wesp5 »
― me

Offline khaos526

• Neonate
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2019, 01:27:23 AM »
Did it work?

It actually was the part before the box of lightbulbs.  Finding the one panel I missed behind the gate that you have to break through which goes to the dead end.  Finally found that panel to open, which then unlocks the switch near the beginning of the area you can then use to raise the other gate, get the box, place it on the workbench and then open the last switch in the water room to open the door.

I should have no-clipped it as I did with the new Grout Mansion I couldn't figure out how to enter  :razz:

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2019, 09:38:25 AM »
Grout mansion has two entrances: the front door, which you must unlock, and the balcony jumping on the roofs, where you enter through the maze
― me

Offline khaos526

• Neonate
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2019, 01:27:22 AM »
Grout mansion has two entrances: the front door, which you must unlock, and the balcony jumping on the roofs, where you enter through the maze

Couldn't get past the force field.  Smashed two statue things in the walls.  Saw several lights I couldn't interact with and got to the roof and couldn't find anything to use there either.  I finally just no-clipped through the force field at the front door and entered...

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2019, 01:32:45 PM »
You needed to smash those lights, also those on the balcony up the door, then switch a level to disable the force field. Or continuing jumping from that balcony on the roof up to an higher balcony where a malk will is there to greeting you
― me