Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Super-high regeneration bug?  (Read 76 times)

Offline spiritquazus

• Fledgling
Super-high regeneration bug?
« on: October 07, 2018, 05:25:08 PM »
Loving the mod so far. The amount of new weapons and enemies makes the game a lot more enjoyable. I seem to have a little problem though.

This happened shortly after I cheated my way out of the Elizabeth Dane by using god mode (I just can't deal with the buggy stealth in this game unless I'm playing Nosferatu) and god-modded off once I came back to Santa Monica afterward. Following that, my health regeneration went up very high in combat and seems to completely ignore aggravated wounds. I regenerate those as fast as normal wounds. I can't really seem to die unless I am not careful and get combo-ed or one shotted by something.

It's possible that this isn't linked to the god mode console cheat but also the fact I bought and wore tier 2 armor in downtown shortly after the Elizabethan Rendez-Vous quest. I am thus not sure if this is somehow intended, or if it's just a bug.
Also if someone could teach me how to possibly fix it either with console command or editing something in traitseffects000.txt file, I'd be really grateful.

Offline Barabbah

• Ancillus
Re: Super-high regeneration bug?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 01:20:23 PM »
Get a previous savegame and try to not use that cheat (try noclip instead)