Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How can I advance in discipline, koldunik sorcery?  (Read 493 times)

Offline Marius217

• Neonate
How can I advance in discipline, koldunik sorcery?
« on: November 27, 2019, 10:32:17 PM »
Hello, I am playing the Antitribu mod with the Model, Old Clan Tzimisce, as I can go forward in level with the discipline, koldunik sorcery. because in the player's menu, it does not appear. Thank you very much 

Offline Nibenon

• Fledgling
Re: How can I advance in discipline, koldunik sorcery?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 12:02:30 PM »
Press "v", then "1. Koldunic Sorcery: Way of Fire", then "3. Raise your Koldunism level", then choose your next level to raise, and finally confirm the spending of XP points needed to raise the level.

Offline Nibenon

• Fledgling
Re: How can I advance in discipline, koldunik sorcery?
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 12:22:15 PM »
The same way (through the "v" hotkey) you can choose the desired Koldunism Power to use. They are under "Standart Powers" (levels 1-3) and "Advanced Powers" (levels 4 and 5) accordingly. Besides you can raise your Koldunism level through a quest (hint: look up into the "Gimble Prosthetics"), eventually this quest is available only to the Old Clan Tzimisce character. There is another one, the second quest in Downtown, designed to raise Koldunism level of your OCT character once more, but unfortunately it is unfinished (in AtM 1.1 at least).
Other characters can also choose and raise level of Animalism and Necromancy Disciplines the same way through the "v" hotkey (though only Giovanni can choose Necromancy level when using it).
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 12:37:34 PM by Nibenon »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal