Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Gargoyle  (Read 101 times)

Offline SwedishLemon

• Fledgling
Gargoyle
« on: August 04, 2018, 08:23:52 PM »
Not sure what to do in this quest. I've got the Rune of the Third Eye, the book, and the werewolf blood, but I can't do anything with them. The gargoyle is locked, and I tried dropping the werewolf blood on it and the other stuff on the pedestal but nothing happens? Really unsure of how to progress in this "fixed" version of the quest.

Offline Rubinia

• Ancillus
Re: Gargoyle
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 03:07:48 PM »
I don't specifically remember, so my advice will be omnious. Still!

I remember I have a problem with a part of this quest in Confession Club (crates with some instructions weren't there) but I guess it's not a problem here,
and that you've got all items needed.

I found the gargoyle in the Mad Prostetic Underground and there was a short stone pillar standing close to the gargoyle. I E-used the pillar and... well I guess I put the amulet of Eye there. And perhaps did the same with Gargoyle statue (if it behaves like a container-item).
Whatever I did, when it worked, the Gargoyle moved and roared and got me with short conversation - I did more of the talking ("I am your creator. OBEY ME!")
"Having created something so extraordinary one would die happy, if one died."

"One is the path of a man, straight and plain: the never ending Crossroads."

Offline SwedishLemon

• Fledgling
Re: Gargoyle
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 11:00:10 PM »
I don't specifically remember, so my advice will be omnious. Still!

I remember I have a problem with a part of this quest in Confession Club (crates with some instructions weren't there) but I guess it's not a problem here,
and that you've got all items needed.

I found the gargoyle in the Mad Prostetic Underground and there was a short stone pillar standing close to the gargoyle. I E-used the pillar and... well I guess I put the amulet of Eye there. And perhaps did the same with Gargoyle statue (if it behaves like a container-item).
Whatever I did, when it worked, the Gargoyle moved and roared and got me with short conversation - I did more of the talking ("I am your creator. OBEY ME!")
Unfortunately neither the pillar nor the gargoyle seem to function as a container. The gargoyle, at the very least, gives me an option to interact, though it only appears as a locked symbol with no ability to pick it.