Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Gameplay questions  (Read 8089 times)

Offline livefelix306

• Fledgling
Re: Gameplay questions
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2017, 08:38:34 PM »
Im having a problem in the sewers of hollywood after the horror house quest with the tzimiscze. After going into the sewers through the house there are bars blocking the way to go on at the way where you can also go upstairs to hollywood again and while the bars sparkle there is nothing i can do to open or destroy them.

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2017, 08:50:20 AM »
So you have already reached the exit to Hollywood. Then there are no more gates to open. Look on the map in the room with the stairs up and you should find how to proceed.
If you're not yet that far, there is either a lever near the gate or you can find a way around through the smaller tunnels.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline livefelix306

• Fledgling
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2017, 04:33:40 PM »
I mean at the place you can see in the screenshot, there is no way to progress.

Offline Malkav

• Antediluvian
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2017, 09:04:02 AM »
Sorry, didin't see that this is on the Antitribu forum. Can't help yopu there.
Co Author of Camarilla Edition Mod

Offline Entenschreck

• Ancillus
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2017, 11:31:30 AM »
I mean at the place you can see in the screenshot, there is no way to progress.

My phone can't open tga files, but I think I know what you're talking about, because I ran into this problem, as well.
IIRC, you should go back to the beginning of the level and check the corpse of the sewer worker there. There should be a note which gives you a clue.

In case you're frustrated and don't want to search the whole place, here's the solution:

Spoiler for Hiden:
There are some explosives in the pipe above the main tunnel right at the start of the level (before you open the first gate). You'll need to crouch into one of the pipes and find a ladder to that pipe above.

I haven't played the mod in quite a while, so I'm not sure if they changed it in one of the later versions.