Author Topic: Antitribu Mod 1.1 is out!  (Read 42727 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Antitribu Mod 1.1 is out!
« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2018, 09:50:45 AM »
Psycho-A got her to do some models for the WWII mod, so once he is back we should ask him to contact her...

Offline Aurelian

• Ancillus
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2018, 10:07:04 AM »
Psycho-A got her to do some models for the WWII mod, so once he is back we should ask him to contact her...

Does a Russian VTMB forum exist? If it does, perhaps she is active there. Antitribu Mod had and still has great potential, but it needs work.

I played through game as a Tzimisce, Setite and Samedi. I really enjoyed how their disciplines were shown in the game, great work there.
Now I am playing Nagaraja, and what a disappointment.

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #122 on: December 27, 2018, 10:15:55 AM »

I remember she took a pause because of burnout. Maybe now she's recovering herself, just have a bit more of patience ;)
"Some quotations," said Zellaby, "are greatly improved by lack of context."
― John Wyndham, The Midwich Cuckoos
"fuck the hole in the face"
― me

Offline Soilie

• Neonate
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2018, 10:37:46 AM »
Gift for all of you: Antitribu 1.2 is in work, release date is unknown (not soon):
- New side quests (no new main Sabbat plot yet).
- Some new discipline lines in dialogues.
- New sounds.
I asked her recently about it and she said so. She is not active on Russian VTMB fan sites. You can post your ideas here.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 11:00:27 AM by Soilie »

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2018, 11:03:32 AM »
Gift for all of you: Antitribu 1.2 is in work
I asked her recently about it and she said so.

― me

Offline Aurelian

• Ancillus
« Reply #125 on: December 27, 2018, 11:17:46 AM »
Gift for all of you: Antitribu 1.2 is in work, release date is unknown (not soon):
- New side quests (no new main Sabbat plot yet).
- Some new discipline lines in dialogues.
- New sounds.
I asked her recently about it and she said so. She is not active on Russian VTMB fan sites. You can post your ideas here.

Great!

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2018, 11:52:11 AM »
I'm very very happy to be mistaken :smile:

Offline khaos526

• Neonate
« Reply #127 on: February 12, 2019, 03:23:52 AM »
Are there any mod conflicts using this mod?  I just have skins for NPC and PC, and of course the unofficial patch, but didn't know if this had any issues with the patch?

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2019, 05:15:54 AM »
Antitribu has already the patch (ok, a slightly old version, but still do not mix them together)
Regarding smaller mods, mostly won't make issues

Quick install guide: install the game, install an unofficial patch or a major mod, install mini mods inside the major mod folder. Do not ever copy the content of a major mod into another (like a newer UP into a major mod or viceversa), 99,9999% it won't work.

But if you only want to keep different major mods installed at the same time and keep them separated then there's no problem if they're mod loader compatible (that is when they're stored in different folders inside the game directory and to play one you use a dedicated link)
― me

Offline khaos526

• Neonate
« Reply #129 on: February 12, 2019, 01:40:40 PM »
Antitribu has already the patch (ok, a slightly old version, but still do not mix them together)
Regarding smaller mods, mostly won't make issues

Quick install guide: install the game, install an unofficial patch or a major mod, install mini mods inside the major mod folder. Do not ever copy the content of a major mod into another (like a newer UP into a major mod or viceversa), 99,9999% it won't work.

So since I already have installed the latest unofficial patch and only use other skin modes (model/materials) for NPC's then it seems I've done the first bit of your Quick install guide, correct?  So I should be able to just install the Antitribu mod?  Also if it doesn't work, is there a way to uninstall it if doesn't work?  Or will I have to re-install the entire game again from scratch?

I want to try it out as I'm nearing the end of my current game which I'll finish first of course before installing...

Offline Barabbah

• Majestic madness maker
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #130 on: February 12, 2019, 07:13:56 PM »
Yes, you can install it now, both mods will use separate subfolders.

Anyway keep on hand your CDs/steam account and your mods in case accidentally something happens (like installing a reskin mod you accidentally overwrite a file, a moment of distraction happen to everybody....)
― me

Offline khaos526

• Neonate
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2019, 09:07:52 PM »
Yes, you can install it now, both mods will use separate subfolders.

Anyway keep on hand your CDs/steam account and your mods in case accidentally something happens (like installing a reskin mod you accidentally overwrite a file, a moment of distraction happen to everybody....)

Yeah I have both the original CD and the Steam (since I bought the Steam version to quickly move the game from SSD to my other drive and back when needed).  Will be looking forward to checking it out then after my current game is wrapped up...

Offline khaos526

• Neonate
« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2019, 12:49:58 AM »
  Ok, I've installed it and got the new VTM Bloodlines Antiribu Mod shortcut.  It is listed as "Run as Admin".  I've also checked to make sure it's it installed in the correct location and I do see the Antitribu folder there which is good.

The issue is, when I start the game, it shows a quick "loading...." screen and then it goes away and just back to the desktop.  No errors or anything.

Didn't see anything in the txt doc that came with it.

As mentioned earlier, I only had the Unofficial Patch installed (newest one) and a few Armor replacements and models for a few Clans and that's it.  The Unofficial Patch loader is still working fine, but nothing with the Antitribu one.

Searched for "Crash" in this forum and looked at other peoples posts about the same (or other types) of crashes, but still haven't found a solution.  Someone else had the same issue, but there was no followup to their post at all...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 12:53:31 AM by khaos526 »

Offline khaos526

• Neonate
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2019, 01:46:13 AM »
  Ok finally found the solution as was mentioned in this thread a few pages back:  Just needed to copy the "cl_dlls" & "dlls" dirs from the Unofficial_Patch to the Antitribu_Mod directory.

Problem solved, but might want to mention that on the start page in the first post of this tread so people don't have to weed through all the posts to find the answer...