Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Antitribu Mod 1.1 is out!  (Read 34668 times)

Offline yaga

• Fledgling
Re: Antitribu Mod 1.1 is out!
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2017, 10:43:35 AM »
I downloaded the mod twice today, and when i tried to open it, i keep getting a message saying that the file is invalid

You cannot uncompress it with Win7/10 internal "Extract all". Use 7zip, winrar or what preferred 3rd party you want to extract the files and it will work.

Offline yaga

• Fledgling
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2017, 10:50:42 AM »
Windows 10: I cannot get this to work and I'm not using steam.

Iinstalled fresh copy of gogg.
Run vtmb_atm_11.exe with admin privs.
Copied the dlls from VTMBup97.exe
Modified shortcut to have admin privs.
New game still crashes.

I remember having some problems installing CE, but managed to work that one out.

Offline yaga

• Fledgling
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2017, 11:24:39 AM »
Okey, got it working:

You must copy from the uncompressed VTMBup97.exe (UP):
1) Vampire.exe and to vTMB root directory.
2) Copy and replace also from UP97 cl_dlls and dlls to Antribu_Mod

Offline Rubinia

• Ancillus
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2018, 07:10:08 PM »
I'm curious if it is possible to take the Animalism discipline from the Antitribu Mod and put it in a basic version of Bloodlines in a way it will work. I mean to get Gangrell or Nossie summoning real white wolves which run around the battlefield as they do on Tsimitsce's beconing.
And when I'm on it, shifting whole Viscitude (alongside with Xeno-making) and well put it in the Tremere arsenal. For example instead of Auspex or Thaumaturgy. Also the Domination was lovely, but I'm not sure how much of it is thanks to the Compantion mode included there, the change-skin thing and the way a mesmerised NPC follows me to the dark alley (meals were never easier).

"Having created something so extraordinary one would die happy, if one died."

"One is the path of a man, straight and plain: the never ending Crossroads."

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2018, 06:57:40 AM »
I'm curious if it is possible to take the Animalism discipline from the Antitribu Mod and put it in a basic version of Bloodlines in a way it will work. I mean to get Gangrell or Nossie summoning real white wolves which run around the battlefield as they do on Tsimitsce's beconing.
And when I'm on it, shifting whole Viscitude (alongside with Xeno-making) and well put it in the Tremere arsenal. For example instead of Auspex or Thaumaturgy. Also the Domination was lovely, but I'm not sure how much of it is thanks to the Compantion mode included there, the change-skin thing and the way a mesmerised NPC follows me to the dark alley (meals were never easier).

I think that disciplines are "hardcoded", you can overwrite them, but the number of them can't be changed. You can change animalism powers, but you cant add powers to the" tremere arsenal" if you dont remove others...

Offline The Shadow Man

• Antediluvian
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2018, 03:11:24 PM »
I think that disciplines are "hardcoded", you can overwrite them, but the number of them can't be changed. You can change animalism powers, but you cant add powers to the" tremere arsenal" if you dont remove others...
There is a certain truth to this in fact its all true BUT there is a workaround of sorts, one that Antribu already uses, in fact they are the only to do so to my knowledge. Numina can be used as Disciplines though they can't be on the character sheet, Antitribu gets round this in two ways: making Blood Buff and Blood Heal into Numina allowing them to use their discipline slots, for other Numina-Disciplines they use a chat based menu system.

Offline Rubinia

• Ancillus
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2018, 04:37:41 PM »
Numina can be used as Disciplines though they can't be on the character sheet, Antitribu gets round this in two ways: making Blood Buff and Blood Heal into Numina allowing them to use their discipline slots, for other Numina-Disciplines they use a chat based menu system.

Tricky and clever. But what exactly Numina is?
"Having created something so extraordinary one would die happy, if one died."

"One is the path of a man, straight and plain: the never ending Crossroads."

Offline The Shadow Man

• Antediluvian
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2018, 05:39:52 PM »
Tricky and clever. But what exactly Numina is?
Hunter powers intended for the multiplayer mode, the multiplayer mode was never made but Numina remains. The powers Bach has in game are Numina. Numina can't appear on a vampire character sheet.
One of the Numina is Divine Vision which is just Auspex but vampires appear as red instead of purple and the light coming from the player's head is white instead of red and while the screen goes kind of red with Auspex, it goes kind of blue with Divine Vision.
I actually made a video comparing the effects of Vanilla Auspex, Divine Vision, Final Nights mod Auspex and Obeah (Final Nights mod).
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 05:46:07 PM by The Shadow Man »

Offline Mamita

• Neonate
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2018, 08:38:49 PM »

There is a certain truth to this in fact its all true BUT there is a workaround of sorts, one that Antribu already uses, in fact they are the only to do so to my knowledge. Numina can be used as Disciplines though they can't be on the character sheet, Antitribu gets round this in two ways: making Blood Buff and Blood Heal into Numina allowing them to use their discipline slots, for other Numina-Disciplines they use a chat based menu system.

Furthermore, you cannot change the discipline "type".
There are passive disciplines, such as Auspex or Potence.
They only have one ability usable. The Antitribu mod got around this requirement by using a dialogue system to switch level abilities, much the same way a protean mod that let's you pick an individual transformation instead of forcing a single one on you would work.

A targeted discipline like Thaumaturgy or Dementation, on the other hand, already has individual abilities selectable.
Quite surprisingly, Bloodbuff and Bloodheal are in fact targeted disciplines, as evidenced by their usage in Antitribu.

Offline Kiasyd

• Fledgling
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2018, 01:41:45 PM »
So, what changed since 2015? Are the Sabbat and Giovanni questlines released? Was there any info from Lenuska? Or is V 1.1 the only change after the fall of ravafxs Antitribu forums?

Offline argikt

• Ancillus
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2018, 07:49:43 PM »
Short answer is...  no.

Nothing new in the antitribu....

Offline Kiasyd

• Fledgling
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2018, 08:13:57 AM »
Does it mean that the mod development is dead? The Sabbat questline was in pre-alpha(at least, there were videos and screens) in 2014-2k15, so, I doubt that it takes them 3-4+ years to finish it.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2018, 07:03:30 PM »
Does it mean that the mod development is dead?

Nobody knows. Lenuska sometimes has a modding burnout and this might again be the case...

Offline The Shadow Man

• Antediluvian
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2018, 07:21:20 PM »
I loved how ambitious the Antitribu Mod was but they tried to do too much too quickly. They added more boss fights because they were easiest to implement but Bloodlines had too many boss fights particularly at the end. Adding new bosses isn't bad but they need to be added along with more areas, more quests etc.

Offline FleshArtist

• Infernalist
  • Ancillus
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2018, 10:52:16 PM »
Does it mean that the mod development is dead? The Sabbat questline was in pre-alpha(at least, there were videos and screens) in 2014-2k15, so, I doubt that it takes them 3-4+ years to finish it.
Unless Mv returns which is unlikely, we will know nothing about Lenusk@'s status nor will she update the mod on Moddb at all. In the end, I think what she wanted in reality was for all of the activity Antitribu was rife with to die down to allow her to focus on other matters. Mv went out of his way to pump up the mod, then left Lenusk@ and I with it after running off elsewhere. I was busy with lots of other things and Lenusk@ was tired of mod celebrity status. The day to day work of maintaining Moddb's most popular mods can get tiring, and for a long time, Antitribu was in the top 5 there.

Maybe some day in the future she will get in touch with Wesp and through him let the community know about updates on the mod. I look forward to it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 10:56:28 PM by FleshArtist »