* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Antitribu Mod 1.1 is out!  (Read 83438 times)

Offline Runza77

• Ancillus
Re: Antitribu Mod 1.1 is out!
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2016, 08:22:56 am »
Hey guys,

So I asked Lenuska on Moddb about the next version of the mod, or what she's planning for it. Unfortunately it seems that she has a burnout again, for she has told me that she got exhausted and therefore not planning on the next version anytime soon. Bad news, but at least we could calm down from the potential hype.

Good. So, next patch will be in 2017...  :razz:

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2016, 06:23:00 pm »
Good. So, next patch will be in 2017...  :razz:

Well, patching the mod should not be up to Lenuska. FleshArtist is the leader now...

Offline Runza77

• Ancillus
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2016, 09:31:17 pm »
Well, patching the mod should not be up to Lenuska. FleshArtist is the leader now...

Good to know.

Offline Christina_Romuald

• Neonate
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2016, 05:37:31 am »
I downloaded the mod twice today, and when i tried to open it, i keep getting a message saying that the file is invalid

Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminitely, and so shall we, for no creatures under God are as we are, none so like Him... as ourselves. -Lestat, IWTV (1994)

Offline Runza77

• Ancillus
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2016, 10:16:19 pm »
I downloaded the mod twice today, and when i tried to open it, i keep getting a message saying that the file is invalid

Maybe your download is incomplete... sometimes it happens.

Offline seekere71

• Fledgling
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2016, 02:55:37 am »
@Phantom4041 THX, dude! i did what u suggested & it TOTALLY worked! i already tried it 7 times or more before i checked out ur post. im glad i did. thx again!!! :rock:

Offline seekere71

• Fledgling
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2016, 01:19:51 pm »
some quick questions:
CAN u embrace? HOW? its said u CAN get other disciplines, but CAN YOU REALLY, &, of course, HOW, & where do/will they show up, do u access them the same way/place?

heres a little bug:
a weird thing happens with one of the options u get if u use the console to get the Animus Constupro(the cup that allows u to make slaves   of mortals & immortals alike) & use it on someone. i'm guessing itll happen if u "find" it too, but i dont know for sure. i got it via the  console & used it on Lilly while she was still trapped in
 the blood bank. when i talk to her i get the option to "pose" her. once i do its as if i have "picked her up"(like
 u do with a box or something), but i cant let her go unless im able to leave via a transition  point(i.e. get to a
 place where it triggers a load screen). ALSO, once i "pick her up" on the top of the screen, in green letters, it
 keeps flashing: "NEW DISCIPLINE GAINED", but it never says WHAT that discipline IS & it doesnt show up
 anywhere(not even in the "CONSOLE window").  is there a way to make it/them "show up" on the char screen, or is it possible that all this is happening cuz i did something wrong?

i used to play this game the old-fashioned way via pen(really PENCIL cuz u ALWAYS did a ton of erasing) & paper, & that was one of the reasons i LOVED VtM-Redemption, cuz u COULD get cross-clan disciplines just like the "pen & paper" version. the fact that THAT was NOT a part of Bloodlines was, to me, a HUGE step back. i was totally psyched when i read that this mod kinda brought back the spirit of the "pen n paper" version by re-instating it. so, please, any & all feedback/responses as to a way to fix this(my starting questions)would be
appreciated as well as any one else that might have had the same problem with the "pose" issue/bug due to the Animus Constupro cluing me in on how they fixed things &/or found(& accessed)those "new disciplines" mentioned. thx all!!!

-VtM-Bloodlines 2!!!-

Offline karpet22

• Fledgling
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2016, 02:31:05 pm »
Hi,

I've searched the replies and patch details but didn't find any mentions of the healing bug that I have. I've posted about this last year (on the old forums) and I am hoping that it is patched in.

BUG Details:

When using blood buff or blood heal I seem to have extremely fast healing rate. I am talking about from nearly dead to full health in a few seconds. This seemed to happen when you save while they are activated, and this bug remain activated for the entire game. Tothmetres (from the old forum) said that they didn't think that its an antitribu bug, its a bloodlines bug so I don't know if there can be a fix. Since it is not mentioned in the details I am posting here, maybe the dev knows if they ever had a chance to fix it.

Thank you so much for this mod btw, can't wait to play it again.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 02:53:54 pm by karpet22 »

Offline Runza77

• Ancillus
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2016, 08:48:02 pm »
BUG REPORT

Bug in the Thinned Blood quest: when you search for Lily in the Blood Bank, you can obtain the freezer's code in three way:
- The first, persuading Phil to give you the code;
- Second, you can kill Phil and take his note with the code;
- Third, you can hack the computer and found out the code.

At the moment, only with one of these methods you can gain XP points. As far i remember all of these actions give XPs in the Vanilla game.

Other minor bugs:

- In the end of the Tutorial, the description say "you have earned two experience points", instead you gain three.
- Dominate options in dialogs don't have any visual effect.
- Outside the Ocean House, when you have the key card for the container and open the door, the game shows the wrong (red) icon as if you had not the key.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 12:25:03 am by Runza77 »

Offline FleshArtist

• Infernalist
  • Ancillus
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2016, 02:10:24 am »
I hate to tell everyone, but my old computer biffed it earlier this month and thus I can't do patching work on Antitribu, I should have announced this earlier, but I assumed most problems had been taken care of. I will likely get a new computer which I can call my own later this month or the next.

Psycho-A might still be able to do some patching work, if he's around.

Offline karpet22

• Fledgling
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2016, 04:14:27 pm »
Hi Flesh, just want to say thank you for doing this. It's really appreciated.

Offline Runza77

• Ancillus
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2016, 07:33:43 pm »
I found some little bugs in the Tutorial, with a Setite character:

- After being wounded by Sabbat's thugs, there isn't the piece of the dialogue when Jack "finds out" the bum down the stairs, nor animation of Jack who sniffs the air. The dialogue shows only a "...." and the answer of a Malkavian character ("Does blood has vintage and bouquet?").

- When you learn to use the third Discipline (Serpentis), the description gives me instructions for level two... but my character has only level one.

Offline starfall155

• Fledgling
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2016, 08:11:33 pm »
is there any way to turn the feeding back to the vanilla speeds cause this super slow feeding causes several problems, not to mention getting caught in an ally cause you suck on one guy... and then another decides he wants to take a leak too... and walks in on you... Now normally i would just ask him to join in but unfortunately humans are like little girls sometimes... sigh...
as another thing for the feeding, it seems that i dont get health nor blood points untill i have drained half of the guys blood pool... so im pretty much not even sure what am i doing half of the time feeding... am i actually drinking the blood or actually setting up a refinery at his neck -_-
im sure ill find more problems cause it seems like this game had alot of them as vanilla... and so far only mod i have seen without those problems is the full 9.4 unoffical patch...
other than that it seems nice to finally have a bit more different game even tho it looks the same :)
so keep up the good job... i hope i can soon have my own little fledgling... and maybe some male ghouls for once... is it also possible to make some of the prostitudes male, and to have a possibility to hit on some npc that just walk around... you know... just to seduce em a bit and then just suck them behind the corner... :P

Edit:
Well, im kinda new to this mod, but so far... i had more dissapointment that fun... first of all i thouht that just the few first bosses were a bit different... nothin else... but as it seems my Vampire has been nerfed to the point where he is in fact WEAKER than a freakin MORTAL! I do see that i get some more xp than the usual but even ordinary humans can take more bullets than i can... and i am a VAMPIRE... so finally i turned on god mode cause i was just bored of gettin killed by just another miniboss jumpin out of no where... just to play through the storyline... and what is funny... i slash away at humans... who appear to have over 150 hp... while i have like what... 80... 100...
Okay okay... so you turned it into some serious hardcore hard mode game... okay... ill just play through it with god mode just for the experiance... BUT WHY DA FU did you put goddamn aliens into this game... where da FU** do vampires and aliens mix??? seriously... this is Vampire the masquarade bloodlines NOT alien ressurection or some other ellen ripley s**t...
I am just really really dissapointed how the fun has been removed from one of my favorite games of all time... most of the quests have serious issues... for once the tv dissapeared and i have no idea where to find him, no clues... nothin... gettin werewolf blood... cant get it at the chantry, cant get it in hospital... no further leads...
i guess ill continue playin tomorrow and see how frustrating it can get and if it will get good at some point too to balance out this negative :(

I am really sorry for this kind of feedback... im usually supportive or keep my mouth shut... but this just... it could be soo good... but you tried to make it look different from the original and you just overdid it... the aliens, the player nerfing, the boss powers and boost... just depressing...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:58:48 am by starfall155 »

Offline Runza77

• Ancillus
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2016, 01:29:20 am »
One thing about Nagaraja's bloodline: it's wonderful, but please reduce the speed of the timer for the meat's need, because now is terribly fast.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:31:59 am by Runza77 »

Offline starfall155

• Fledgling
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2016, 07:22:17 pm »
okay... i give up... i hope that at some point you will release 2 mods of same type  but one for hardcore gamers who want to get killed around every corner and the other for the ones who preferred the easier bosses and a powerful vampire player... untill then... i find it rather frustrating to play rather than "fun"...

i do appreciate the work and effort that has been put into this tho...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal