Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Vampire the Masquerade Blood Hunt (Battle Royale Game No joke!!!)  (Read 10405 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Vampire the Masquerade Blood Hunt (Battle Royale Game No joke!!!)
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2021, 11:01:33 pm »
The game succeeds or fails based on whether or not people are spending money in that cash shop and that's it.
Exactly, but for this to work they probably need at least > 10000 players like other BR games and not > 1000...

Offline Darkfury

• Neonate
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2021, 02:17:24 am »
these days in gaming are hard couse on the one hand You have some really strong single player titles ....on the other big MMo 's which offer you kinda almost constant game progress  --well they try like GW2 which is quite impressive game  .... Quick battle royale might be not the best shoot ..... even that it's set up in a WoD ...but nowadays i can clearly see the trend that even good Lore can fail couse of gameplay .....even Bloodlines has clumsy gameplay that is why it hits just some fans not a mass succes that was by the premiere day .  Maybe that's why WoD online have failed .... having good lore it's not always only advantage.

I wish best for any game but WoD as a world deserved something better...  Vampire stories are quite challenging to tell  (i think BR is just a too flat to be attractive) ...
Btw if anybody has ever seen Last of US and this story ....how it's told and how develops  ...what a masterpiece....    I Recommend that strongly ...
Wish that Bloodlines 2 will give us something so strong to remember....

Offline Wilhelm-Streicher

• Antediluvian
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2021, 09:18:53 pm »
They should cancel it like the Legacy of Kain Multiplayer spin-off Nosgoth. Also who is their core audience with this game? The World of Darkness RPG fans? Well most fans hate the idea of a Battle Royale in a Vampire setting.
So the Fortnite crowd? They have plenty of better alternatives to choose. And the casual gamer? Why would he / she want to play this? It's not terrible but isn´t great either.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 09:48:22 pm by Wesp5 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal