Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Returning Bloodlines 1 Characters Speculation  (Read 18835 times)

Online Wilhelm-Streicher

• Methuselah
Re: Returning Bloodlines 1 Characters Speculation
« Reply #720 on: June 14, 2020, 07:32:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure they made the animation on purpose so her skirt flies up all the time. Also remember the line about the tentacles ;)?
Back then nobody have cared but today you can´t write this "Wow... bet you're glad that thing didn't have tentacles, huh?"
and don´t expect an Internet Shitstorm.

Offline Talyn82

• Methuselah
« Reply #721 on: June 14, 2020, 08:14:06 PM »
@Wilhelm-Streicher:  I was referring to her looks in VTMB2 compared to the original game.  I assumed that was what Highwayman667 was referring to.  Also there is a lot of hate on Youtube about the way she looks in VTMB2.  But yeah I agree with you would have been nice to see a gameplay trailer.  I wanted to see if the animations improved.
Vae Victus! -Kain

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #722 on: June 15, 2020, 12:07:21 AM »
I will admit that I was somewhat underwhelmed by her appareance and animationsBut with that said I thought her opening line was quite humorousI do wonder how much of role she is going to play in the story  :chinscratch: Perhaps there will be the option to go full tankie  :smile:
Maybe she isn't getting enough blood; basically she has aged quite a bit and has gone to pancake make up.  Having said that, I really don't care.  Nice having her back but she was never in my top ten list of NPCs to begin with. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 12:09:04 AM by Nanaloma »

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #723 on: June 15, 2020, 02:06:49 AM »
I'm pretty sure they made the animation on purpose so her skirt flies up all the time. Also remember the line about the tentacles ;)?

I can imagine why but I wasn't really paying attention to her skirt :rofl:

Online Wilhelm-Streicher

• Methuselah
« Reply #724 on: June 15, 2020, 06:34:28 PM »
Maybe ghouls can be sent on missions as well ? I can't imagine Mercurio suffering because he's away from his ventrue.
Speaking of Ghouls. Maybe they bring one of Bloodlines 1 ghouls back to show how much the years have change them or they made even into a vampire.
Mercurio or Romero are bit boring for that but Knox and Vandal?  Is Knox more Nosferatu like by the time?
And is it a good idea to make someone like Vandal into a vampire?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 07:02:40 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #725 on: June 15, 2020, 06:52:46 PM »
Speaking of Ghouls. Maybe they bring one of Bloodlines 1 ghouls back to show how much the years have change them or they made even into a vampire. Mercurio or Romero are bit boring for that but Knox and Vandal?  Is Knox more Nosferatu like by the time? And is it a good idea to make someone like Vandal into a vampire?

Vandal was one freaky, disturbing son of a bitch. I wouldn't mind seeing his inner beast unleashed as a malkavian kindred. Knox is a good choice as well though he worked most for me as a comedic foil, so if turning into a Nosferatu doesn't take his funny (yet deceptive) demeanor then I would be fine with it as well.

Heather is a more complicated issue, nor is any other type of ghoul like her. The submissive codependent type probably won't work for this era.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 07:03:17 PM by Wesp5 »

Online Wilhelm-Streicher

• Methuselah
« Reply #726 on: June 15, 2020, 07:48:50 PM »
Heather is a more complicated issue, nor is any other type of ghoul like her. The submissive codependent type probably won't work for this era.
In my opinion Heather should never appear or be mentioned directly in Bloodlines game again unless its a prequel and it makes sense. I don´t dislike Heather but i would a bad idea because she has too many different fates.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 09:11:50 PM by Wesp5 »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal