Author Topic: Referrals on Paradox to Unlock Content for Bloodlines 2?  (Read 2245 times)

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
Re: Referrals on Paradox to Unlock Content for Bloodlines 2?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2019, 11:47:49 PM »
It's not working for me either. In fact, I believe it may just be for preorders....  :irritated: My counter was at 0 so I actually asked someone I knew didn't have an account to use my link to make one and I was told there was no option to, only to preorder.

DarkProphet, you must have gotten lucky somehow!  :smile:

Maybe I did get lucky! There's no way 12 people preordered who clicked my link. XD

Offline Radical21

• Antediluvian
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2019, 03:16:31 AM »
MMO in singleplayer? doesn't sound like a good strategy , I rather play without cheats.  If before I thought of preorder , now I'll wait.
?????

That sounds kind of like Deus ex selling Praxis kits, I think its overkill marketing for a game like this.

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 06:27:01 AM »
MMO in singleplayer? doesn't sound like a good strategy , I rather play without cheats.  If before I thought of preorder , now I'll wait.
?????

That sounds kind of like Deus ex selling Praxis kits, I think its overkill marketing for a game like this.

Until we see something that affects gameplay (i.e. skill bonuses like Praxis Kits grant), I wouldn't compare it to the Human Revolution stuff.

Offline Lina the Weasel

• Fledgling
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2019, 07:52:20 AM »
Is there a way to unlock this without a referral program? Does not work for me either.

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
  • Fuck The Chantry
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2019, 07:15:13 AM »
Can't say I care much, I never pre-order really.

Though it should be fine with just an account.

Offline 4ngelgirl

• Neonate
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2019, 10:02:13 AM »
I've tested it with some of my friends and only those who made an account gave me some blood points - clicks don't seem to count at all, unfortunately ^^' I really wonder what kind of unlockables will there be besides the Tender t-shirt and the bodyguard outfit! :D Here's my link: https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=0446f68b6c42
https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=0446f68b6c42 - if you don't have a Paradox account yet, please help me by using my referral link - it would mean a lot, thank you! ♥

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2019, 12:05:44 PM »
So it doesn't count if people who already have a link click on it? I wouldn't mind unlocking some extra stuff, but not if I have to bother people to sign up.

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
  • Fuck The Chantry
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2019, 02:29:38 PM »
So it doesn't count if people who already have a link click on it? I wouldn't mind unlocking some extra stuff, but not if I have to bother people to sign up.

What exactly do you unlock though ? In-game items or just stuff for your account ?

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2019, 03:12:11 PM »

What exactly do you unlock though ? In-game items or just stuff for your account ?

The website says they are in-game rewards. There are a couple of outfits unlockable at the moment, but most of the rewards are yet to be revealed.

Anyway, here is my link, just in case: https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=91d68fe4768e

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
  • Fuck The Chantry
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2019, 04:39:15 PM »
The website says they are in-game rewards. There are a couple of outfits unlockable at the moment, but most of the rewards are yet to be revealed.

Maybe they will tie with in-game achievements as well. If so, then for the first time I might see some actual use for that feature in videogames.

Offline 4ngelgirl

• Neonate
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2019, 05:25:18 PM »

Well, I believe you only get points when someone signs up through your link, unfortunately :C As I said, I did some tests with my friends - whenever someone would simply click on my link, I wouldn't get anything, but the moment someone registered through it, I would get the points immediately.
https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=0446f68b6c42 - if you don't have a Paradox account yet, please help me by using my referral link - it would mean a lot, thank you! ♥

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2019, 10:59:04 PM »

Well, I believe you only get points when someone signs up through your link, unfortunately :C As I said, I did some tests with my friends - whenever someone would simply click on my link, I wouldn't get anything, but the moment someone registered through it, I would get the points immediately.

I can't possibly imagine that 14 people actually signed up through my link, though...

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
  • Fuck The Chantry
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2019, 01:28:55 AM »
I can't possibly imagine that 14 people actually signed up through my link, though...

It'll depend on the reward system though, maybe each person lends a prize in and of it's own.

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2019, 04:10:38 AM »

Anyway, here is my link, just in case: https://www.bloodlines2.com/?ref=91d68fe4768e

Maybe it's talking underwear.  :)   Really, there's a game that did just that. 

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2019, 09:52:13 AM »
Maybe it's talking underwear.  :)   Really, there's a game that did just that.

Was it cursed talking underwear? Regular talking underwear doesn't do it for me anymore... :^