Author Topic: Pick your team baby, it's the Faction Topic !  (Read 435 times)

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
Re: Pick your team baby, it's the Faction Topic !
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2019, 10:58:11 PM »
The same here, to me that isn't necessary the same character. But a butcher knife does fit better to Malkavians than Brujah

In the poster it has to be that guy. The long hair, the sleek outfit, the distinctive weapon, it HAS to be him !

And Outstar said it, too. She's too cute to be wrong very often.

Offline Wilhelm-Streicher

• Fledgling
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2019, 05:27:19 PM »
The last faction could also be the Nosferatu. And I suspect that clan and faction could be connected to get the thinblood to become a vampire depending on which faction you join!
Well your guess was right. The last faction is indeed the Nosferatu more precisely the Unseen.

The Unseen are basically a Nosferatu faction. So we can join the Nosferatu faction but for the main game we can´t play as Nosferatu.
I am pretty sure that first (Clan) DLC will allow us to play as Nosferatu.

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2019, 07:25:46 PM »
The last faction could also be the Nosferatu. And I suspect that clan and faction could be connected to get the thinblood to become a vampire depending on which faction you join!
Well your guess was right. The last faction is indeed the Nosferatu more precisely the Unseen.

The Unseen are basically a Nosferatu faction. So we can join the Nosferatu faction but for the main game we can´t play as Nosferatu.

Considering how much easier Obfuscate will be for the devs to implement than Protean, I would agree with your guess. Kind of a bummer for me about the Unseen faction. I was really hoping for a Sabbat faction. D':

• Fledgling
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2019, 07:51:38 PM »
Considering how much easier Obfuscate will be for the devs to implement than Protean, I would agree with your guess.
Well to be honest the question is not if but when. ;)
The Nosferatu will be playable and we all know that after the E3 demo which feature heavly the Nosferatu.

Kind of a bummer for me about the Unseen faction. I was really hoping for a Sabbat faction. D':
Sorry but the Sabbat were to the begin very unlikely to appear in a V5 game. So i don´t think we will see them in the near future.
But the LaSombra for example are a different story. :)

Edit: I like the Unseen faction but without the option to play as Nosferatu they are a bit pointless.

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2019, 11:31:05 PM »

Guess I'll have to wait - the Nossies are by far the most fun to play (at least in I) for me. 

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 12:32:41 AM »

Guess I'll have to wait - the Nossies are by far the most fun to play (at least in I) for me.

Different strokes for different folks and all that, as Nossies were my least favorite clan to play as in Bloodlines 1.

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
  • Fuck The Chantry
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2019, 03:36:11 AM »
Different strokes for different folks and all that, as Nossies were my least favorite clan to play as in Bloodlines 1.

I love nossies but you reaaaaaally feel the lack of social interactions. For people who love charisma and persuasion it's the worst clan you can pick.

Also... WE GOT THE FINAL FACTION PEOPLE:

"No other faction of vampires in Seattle looks out for their own like the Nosferatu. What else can you do, if nobody else will even look at you?"

Interesting bit... does that mean every faction is linked directly to a clan ?

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2019, 06:33:27 AM »
I love the Nossies, they had the best npcs in Bloodlines 1 and I hope they will be similar interesting in Bloodlines 2.

Still I would like to see the Sabbat as a faction. I know they are a bit preoccupied in V5 at the moment, but still. At least give me a nice Tzimisce as a NPC, they can't all be on the Middle East.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 08:31:41 AM by Wesp5 »
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
  • Fuck The Chantry
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2019, 01:20:21 AM »
I love the Nossies, they had the best npcs in Bloodlines 1 and I hope they will be similar interesting in Bloodlines 2.

Still I would like to see the Sabbat as a faction. I know they are a bit preoccupied in V5 at the moment, but still. At least give me a nice Tzimisce as a NPC, they can't all be on the Middle East.

I agree, I can hardly imagine a Bloodlines game without the sheer insanity of the Sabbat.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2019, 07:44:51 AM »

I agree, I can hardly imagine a Bloodlines game without the sheer insanity of the Sabbat.

The fact that the sabbat won't be a joinable faction, doesn't mean that it won't be present
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 08:06:27 AM by Wesp5 »

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2019, 01:16:37 PM »

The fact that the sabbat won't be a joinable faction, doesn't mean that it won't be present

Still, it would be nice, if it were join able. I missed that in Bloodlines 1 and was really glad, that the Clan Quest Mod did such a great job in implementing Andrei and the Sabbat as joinable faction
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

― Doctor Who

• Fledgling
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2019, 02:51:58 PM »
Well many fans want to play as LaSombra so a LaSombra Clan DLC would be the perfect opportunity to include the Sabbat.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2019, 04:49:02 PM »
Well many fans want to play as LaSombra so a LaSombra Clan DLC would be the perfect opportunity to include the Sabbat.

Only in V5 the Lasombra have joined the Camarilla, which of course makes a DLC easier, but Sabbat influence harder!

• Fledgling
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2019, 06:59:36 PM »
Only in V5 the Lasombra have joined the Camarilla, which of course makes a DLC easier, but Sabbat influence harder!
Of course but you can still make the typicial traitor story with Camarilla vs Sabbat LaSombra. It can work.
Also an interessing question for a playable LaSombra would be his/her disciplines. Obtenebration is of course the exclusive signature discipline
but the other is problematic because Potence and Dominate are Brujah and Venture respectively exclusive signature discipline.
What discipline could be good replacement? Maybe Fortitude which is currently only used by Ventrue?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 07:53:33 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline fylimar

• Methuselah
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2019, 07:33:17 AM »
I would rather play or encounter a Tzimisce, but I guess, that's not going to happen. Well maybe encounter, but not playing as one

― Doctor Who