Author Topic: New Bloodlines Sequel Teased?  (Read 13122 times)

Offline Nosferatu Numbers Station

• Concealer of a dead language
  • Methuselah
Re: New Bloodlines Sequel Teased?
« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2019, 06:56:18 AM »
Huh.  So this is what it must be like to have a blood buff induced boner after not feeling anything down there at this level.

Also, I reckon they are doing v20 if we are to be a thin blood in this one.  Doubt we'll get that cool thin blood alchemy though.
If you put your head to a pipe, you can always hear ringing.  But whether it's the pipe or your head that's ringing is the question.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2019, 07:40:34 AM »
I had read the article, and there are no hints that makes me think will be a MMO.
I'll preorder the game if is single player...

There's an official afirmation in any direction?

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2019, 08:02:23 AM »
I had read the article, and there are no hints that makes me think will be a MMO.
I'll preorder the game if is single player...

There's an official afirmation in any direction?

Don't worry, it's NOT an MMO. That was just paranoia taking over some of us, we are not used to release announcements around here.   :razz:

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2019, 08:09:27 AM »
Now the real question is: do I pre-order the Deluxe edition now on GOG, to get the 10€ of store credits, even though I am against pre-orders, or do I wait patiently and see how the game turns out first? Decisions-decisions.

Offline ush

• Fledgling
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2019, 08:57:49 AM »
Pre-ordering is a bad idea, we all know it. Pre-ordering a game as soon as its announced is a terrible idea :smile:

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #140 on: March 22, 2019, 09:17:51 AM »
Pre-ordering is a bad idea, we all know it. Pre-ordering a game as soon as its announced is a terrible idea :smile:

You are right. I just got a little too excited, but now I am calming down. It's a bit unfortunate that by the time the game comes out, GOG will have ended its "fair price" police, so I won't get the extra 10 euros in credits, but it is what it is.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2019, 10:10:45 AM »
So the main character is a mass embraced thin-blood yet becomes "Ultimate Vampire".

"Ultimate" could have been meant regarding the gameplay mechanics. Also Bloodlines pretty much did the same thing and made you very powerful in a very short time!

Or maybe I will have to read that V5 Corebook after all. Here's hoping that it's based on v20 instead.

I suspect it's based on V5 because the Tender App used in the ARG is mentioned in the V5 corebook.

And then we'll have to wait for Wesp patches as well.

I really hope there is no need for that this time ;)! But I would be so happy if I could beta test it :)...

Offline Mond_Blutgut

• Neonate
« Reply #142 on: March 22, 2019, 10:19:19 AM »

You are right. I just got a little too excited, but now I am calming down. It's a bit unfortunate that by the time the game comes out, GOG will have ended its "fair price" police, so I won't get the extra 10 euros in credits, but it is what it is.
Was on the fence at first too, but the fact that it's not an exclusive on Tim Sweeney's Fucking Exclusivity Store tipped the scales for me.
Also, DRM-free FTW.

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2019, 10:26:22 AM »
I really would like to see a gameplay. But perhaps is too early.
If they can't show a little gameplay soon, I really doubt game can be released on 1Q 2020.

Also with a gameplay we can see the engine...

Offline Lethe

• Taphophile
  • Fledgling
« Reply #144 on: March 22, 2019, 10:31:28 AM »
My natural curiosity is tempered with caution.
"Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats." ~ Voltaire

Offline Candy Narwhal

• Neonate
« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2019, 10:44:55 AM »
Well, I don't know about anyone else - but I'm fucking losing it right now. I can't hit the pre-order button fast enough...

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2019, 10:51:54 AM »
I really would like to see a gameplay. But perhaps is too early.
If they can't show a little gameplay soon, I really doubt game can be released on 1Q 2020.

Also with a gameplay we can see the engine...

Journalists got to try a demo of some sorts, so there already is some gameplay to show, although they probably want to polish things up before showing everything to the public.

Offline Ghanima_Atreides

• Libera Me de Ignem
  • Methuselah
« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2019, 10:59:53 AM »
*stumbles home from uni to finally watch the trailer on a big screen*

Okay, the hype is real!  :haw:
Strange is the night where black stars rise,
And strange moons circle through the skies,
But stranger still is
Lost Carcosa.

Offline Mond_Blutgut

• Neonate
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2019, 11:33:49 AM »
And then we'll have to wait for Wesp patches as well.
I really hope there is no need for that this time ;)! But I would be so happy if I could beta test it :)...
So they did not already hit you up for 3D body scanning sessions or at least doing some voice-overs?
If there's anyone that deserves to be immortalized in some way or another in the Bloodlines sequel it's got to be you, right?

Offline Zanderat

• Fledgling
« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2019, 12:13:59 PM »
Throwing caution to the wind.........  Pre-ordered from GOG (remember that it was Valve and Steam that fucked over the first one).