* Notice

Important notice (31 July): We have recently recovered from a nearly two day downtime due to an attack. No data was lost or stolen but the server has been reinstalled as a precaution. Please let us know if you encounter any issues. We apologise for the unacceptable inconvenience. Please read here for more information.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: My biggest fear that Bloodlines 2 get leaked  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
Re: My biggest fear that Bloodlines 2 get leaked
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2020, 01:42:45 am »
I might end up doing something like that, considering I'm very interested in joining The Pioneers ! Nothing like Toreador underdogs to show it to those pesky Ventrue basterds !

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2020, 03:05:18 am »
I might end up doing something like that, considering I'm very interested in joining The Pioneers ! Nothing like Toreador underdogs to show it to those pesky Ventrue basterds !

Most of the groups sounds pretty interesting. What I would like to see is each group having a competent and likable leader. In Bloodlines 1, Lacroix is such a sketchy bitch who has very little charisma for a Ventrue, Ming-Xiao just looks like an asshole and does nothing to build trust despite being of a group whispered of as being monsters you can't trust, and Nines is grouchy but does no wrong and is a really swell guy. There is no competition for which one you should go with if you value your unlife and don't want to support a prick (unless you go independent, of course).

The Anarchs have serious weaknesses, just as the Camarilla does, and Bloodlines 1 did a poor job of illustrating those two factions in that regard since it makes Anarchs objectively better, and by a long shot.

Online fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2020, 08:23:31 am »
You could choose Strauss, who was kind of decent, if you don't want to go down the Anarchs road.
But yeah, they do shove the Anarchs as the only solution in your face with Jack teaching you, Nines saving you...

“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2020, 10:52:41 am »
You could choose Strauss, who was kind of decent, if you don't want to go down the Anarchs road.
But yeah, they do shove the Anarchs as the only solution in your face with Jack teaching you, Nines saving you...

Oh! Wow, I can't believe I forgot about Strauss. Thanks. He's so important in L.A. By Night, too, so yeah, that's strange that he slipped my mind. I suppose it's because he's not the leader of the Camarilla. Strauss is actually a little bit scary in L.A. By Night; probably because the cast are openly Anarchs.

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2020, 03:25:11 pm »
The thing about BL1 though was that no matter what you chose, you were somebody's pawn. If you chose Strauss' Camarilla would you be twice as pawn ? To Cain and to Strauss ? To the Tremere as well ?

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2020, 04:01:15 pm »
The thing about BL1 though was that no matter what you chose, you were somebody's pawn. If you chose Strauss' Camarilla would you be twice as pawn ? To Cain and to Strauss ? To the Tremere as well ?

Yeah, and that's a pretty darn good representation of Vampire the Masquerade; even of the TTRPG.

Offline Nanaloma

• Antediluvian
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2020, 10:07:53 pm »
Just like in real life!

Offline Erilaz

• Fledgling
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2020, 12:35:25 am »
the Baron's secret identity
THE Baron? :thonk:
Imagine it's Baron Samedi :cometome: