Author Topic: Is it just me, or is VtMB2 destined to come crashing down?  (Read 5437 times)

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
Re: Is it just me, or is VtMB2 destined to come crashing down?
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2019, 03:15:04 AM »
I hope we do get it!  I also hope outfits can be modded into the game as well.

Gotta dress up them ventrues huh ?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2019, 04:01:22 AM »

Absolutely, and dress them completely down when at my haven.   And my male ghoul (I am assuming they are gonna give us a dude ghoul option) can walk around in his underwear like you could do with Heather in the first game. 

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2019, 04:55:22 AM »

Absolutely, and dress them completely down when at my haven.   And my male ghoul (I am assuming they are gonna give us a dude ghoul option) can walk around in his underwear like you could do with Heather in the first game. 

Lol, I can only imagine your annoyance if they cheap out and just give us one female ghoul and if your character is a gay male, the female ghoul will be a "gay option" by having her say that she "identifies as male." Then if you publicly express any aggravation, you're "transphobic." XD

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2019, 06:21:14 AM »

Lol, I can only imagine your annoyance if they cheap out and just give us one female ghoul and if your character is a gay male, the female ghoul will be a "gay option" by having her say that she "identifies as male." Then if you publicly express any aggravation, you're "transphobic." XD

If that ghoul identifies as male and he wants my vampire PC to drool over him, then he better look like this trans guy: 

Trans model Laith Ashley

If he looks like that, then we all good. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 06:28:57 AM by DarkZephyr »

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2019, 06:25:11 AM »

If that ghoul identifies as male and he wants my vampire PC to drool over him, then he better look like this trans guy: 

Is that really a trans person? If so, holy SHIT that surgery had to be expensive because that's pretty damn convincing.

That said, that ghoul had better be one hell of a cuddler for it to make a good straight romance option...

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2019, 06:30:24 AM »

Is that really a trans person? If so, holy SHIT that surgery had to be expensive because that's pretty damn convincing.

That said, that ghoul had better be one hell of a cuddler for it to make a good straight romance option...

Ha ha I just modified the picture I used but that's fine.  Two for the price of one.  lol

Yep, that's Laith Ashley, and he is indeed trans. 

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2019, 12:55:11 PM »

Ha ha I just modified the picture I used but that's fine.  Two for the price of one.  lol

Well, he got his money's worth. Normally, I don't play the pronoun game, but no one's compelling my speech here. In this scenario, this person looks legitimately too much like a dude for me to say "she" without forcing myself to do so. Wow. If you're gonna do F to M, THAT'S how ya do it.

Also, it looks like he's sitting in a large tumble dryer that will spin him and his partner as they copulate in the throes of ecstasy. The challenge, however, is dodging those heart rock things as they twirl about in the spin tumble dryer with you, trying to avoid getting a concussion. ;)

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2019, 01:01:37 PM »

Well, he got his money's worth. Normally, I don't play the pronoun game, but no one's compelling my speech here. In this scenario, this person looks legitimately too much like a dude for me to say "she" without forcing myself to do so. Wow. If you're gonna do F to M, THAT'S how ya do it.

Also, it looks like he's sitting in a large tumble dryer that will spin him and his partner as they copulate in the throes of ecstasy. The challenge, however, is dodging those heart rock things as they twirl about in the spin tumble dryer with you, trying to avoid getting a concussion. ;)

Well.  Ahem.  That creates quite the image, I must say.  LOL   *fanning self*

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2019, 01:27:19 PM »

Well.  Ahem.  That creates quite the image, I must say.  LOL   *fanning self*

Lmao. Happy to be of service. XD
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2019, 03:25:22 PM »
We should probably have a topic on Ghoul Speculation.

*rubs chin*

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #220 on: May 20, 2019, 12:58:56 AM »
We should probably have a topic on Ghoul Speculation.

*rubs chin*

Chin rubbing isn't exactly what I had on my mind a few posts ago but...maybe you're right.  LOL

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #221 on: May 20, 2019, 01:10:36 AM »
Chin rubbing isn't exactly what I had on my mind a few posts ago but...maybe you're right.  LOL

You wanted... Fang rubbin' then ;) ?

Offline DarkZephyr

• Caine's Plaything
  • Antediluvian
« Reply #222 on: May 20, 2019, 01:15:56 AM »

You wanted... Fang rubbin' then ;) ?

For starters!  LOL

Offline vampiredave

• Fledgling
« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2019, 01:28:56 AM »
I have faith. They have original creators on board who cite VtMB consistency as one of their pillars. And don't forget, Paradox purchased the IP--after a collapsed attempt at an MMORPG. If they wanted to create something far off the mark, they could have just made something "unassociated" but copyright safe. I'd have a lot of the fears cited if this game was being made by Disney or EA, you know? (Poor Fallout.) But you could pick better IP for a cash grab. I think Paradox pretty faithfully handled the Shadowrun IP.

Maybe I'm just super hopeful. But I'll wager I'm not the only one, and some of the others are working on this game. Fingers crossed.