* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Cara Ellison also fired?  (Read 8184 times)

Offline Wilhelm-Streicher

• Antediluvian
Re: Cara Ellison also fired?
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2022, 10:43:22 pm »
"You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations. Your ban will be lifted on Jan 29, 2022 at 16:57."
I wasn´t sure if i should bring this up but what the hell.  :azn: My ban has finally been lifted and i could use it if there would be an active Bloodlines 2 forum.  :rofl:

Offline Monjh

• Emperor of the Universe
  • Neonate
  • Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying I can be lying
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2022, 12:52:04 am »
"You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations. Your ban will be lifted on Jan 29, 2022 at 16:57."
I wasn´t sure if i should bring this up but what the hell.  :azn: My ban has finally been lifted and i could use it if there would be an active Bloodlines 2 forum.  :rofl:

Welcome back!

Not gonna lie, I stopped posting because I don't see any news on the game anymore. Sad to say it, but... It looks like they want to kill it and not make a fuss about it.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 09:28:23 am by Wesp5 »
Vampires? You are watching too much TV.

Offline Marrik

• Fledgling
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2022, 07:17:15 pm »
Honestly, if our choices are for BL to die, be remade as a soulless generic cashgrab with the BL logo pasted on top, or become a shitty vehicle for Wokeness™ (the inevitable failure of which will of course be blamed on us being bigots), I think I'd prefer for it to just quietly die.

The last time there was a big AAA game released that I didn't think sucked was like a decade ago, I just don't have much faith in big studios anymore.

Offline Compassion

• Neonate
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2022, 12:53:50 am »
I agree with the general notion that the gaming industry sucks.

However theres a couple exceptions and thats why I am hopeful about both Baldurs Gate 3 and Vampire Bloodlines 2, since both developers have done good work in the recent past.

Offline Wilhelm-Streicher

• Antediluvian
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2022, 06:58:57 pm »
The last time there was a big AAA game released that I didn't think sucked was like a decade ago, I just don't have much faith in big studios anymore.
To be fair Bloodlines was never a big AAA game from a big studio or big Publisher. Bloodlines 2 is an AA Game.  :vampwink:
However theres a couple exceptions and thats why I am hopeful about both Baldurs Gate 3 and Vampire Bloodlines 2, since both developers have done good work in the recent past.
Well we still don´t know who is developing Bloodlines 2 right now. Maybe its the rumored The Chinese Room but my point is that its not original dev studio.
Therefore i am unlike you not very hopeful about Bloodlines 2. Also Paradox´s other (and licenced) Vampire / World of Darkness games weren´t that good either.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 07:05:32 pm by Wilhelm-Streicher »

Offline Compassion

• Neonate
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2022, 07:36:59 pm »
Well, of course I dont know who actually develops VtMB2 right now.

I was thus talking about Paradox, which seem to be one of the better companies in this field.

That means gaming in general, not specifically fantasy or more specifically horror.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal