Author Topic: Bloodlines 2 Links  (Read 10113 times)

Online DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
Re: Bloodlines 2 Links
« Reply #390 on: October 01, 2019, 06:37:32 AM »
Since when is political debate a necessity for paladins? He fights for what is right, and in Bloodlines 1, LaCroix is too obviously a scumbag weasel.

Hey man ! Good to see you back =D !

As for Nines. I don't necessarily need a doctoral thesis on why the anarchs are better than the camarilla but at least I need a clear, succinct idea for why we should dump away what laws the camarilla gave kindred society and unfortunately Nines just said nothing besides "It's scheme maaaaan, it goes aaaaaaall the waaaaaay to the top" xD ...

Heya. I'm trying to pop in more lately. Things went quiet across the board for a while. I agree with you that Nines' argument is pretty garbage, but I really wish Mitsoda and company had written each side to have its appeal. The only plus to Camarilla is a better apartment. =/

Do you mean the Chantry or Skyeline? Because if the latter, I always end up Anarch and still manage to get the Skyeline, so...

Ah, I play Tremere so often that I couldn't even recall how much you can do to annoy LaCroix and still get the Skyline Haven.

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #391 on: October 03, 2019, 11:09:24 PM »
Ah, I play Tremere so often that I couldn't even recall how much you can do to annoy LaCroix and still get the Skyline Haven.

Goddamn you DarkProphet, you're gonna make me do ANOTHER Tremere run. Shame on you !

Online DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #392 on: October 04, 2019, 05:01:16 AM »

Goddamn you DarkProphet, you're gonna make me do ANOTHER Tremere run. Shame on you !

Tremere are just too damn rad: arguably the best range of powers for versatility under one Discipline group, a Raiders of the Lost Ark ending with Strauss, a unique haven, and the Tremere clothes are pretty badass...

Offline EeeKitties

• Nyanpire
  • Fledgling
    • UP Guide
« Reply #393 on: October 19, 2019, 09:04:55 PM »
Added a few links recently :vampsmile:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 05:16:24 PM by EeeKitties »

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #394 on: November 12, 2019, 10:23:41 AM »
Added a few links recently :vampsmile:

What did you add?

Also, thanks for updating the list. :)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #395 on: November 13, 2019, 02:13:32 PM »
Here is a cool video from PDXCon in Berlin:

Online DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #396 on: November 13, 2019, 09:45:40 PM »
Ooo, that was quite spiffy, Wesp. Thanks for sharing. Since the event was in Germany, did you get to attend and touch the devs/producers?

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #397 on: November 13, 2019, 10:46:51 PM »
Ooo, that was quite spiffy, Wesp. Thanks for sharing. Since the event was in Germany, did you get to attend and touch the devs/producers?

I thought about going but then I couldn't contact a friend of mine in Berlin with whom I wanted to stay and due to no new demo I wasn't going to see anything new anyway...

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #398 on: November 14, 2019, 12:27:08 AM »

All of this is soooooooo much bullshit. Bad bad Mitsoda !

Offline NateHevens

• Annoying Noob
  • Neonate
« Reply #399 on: November 14, 2019, 04:54:40 AM »

For some reason your picture isn't showing up for me. I initially quoted this to ask you what you were talking about, but then I saw the link to the pic. I'm not sure if it's on my end or what, but I thought you should know.

I am able to see the pic by following the link, so...

Welp... nevermind. I'm just incompetent...

Online DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #400 on: November 14, 2019, 11:34:23 PM »
Sorry ya didn't get to go, Wesp. After all you've done for Bloodlines 1, they would have seen you and fallen to the floor, prostrate, begging to spend the night servicing you.

I think the list of dumb questions Cara Ellison asked Mitsoda was pretty great, at least.