Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Bloodlines 2 Links  (Read 20472 times)

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
Re: Bloodlines 2 Links
« Reply #375 on: September 24, 2019, 08:36:17 AM »
This is gonna get confusing. I thought The Baron was basically going to be The Anarchs.

Maybe there will be several Anarch fractions? In the PnP books the Anarchs are much more divided than shown in Bloodlines...

Offline argikt

• Antediluvian
« Reply #376 on: September 24, 2019, 10:12:00 AM »
This is gonna get confusing. I thought The Baron was basically going to be The Anarchs.

Maybe there will be several Anarch fractions? In the PnP books the Anarchs are much more divided than shown in Bloodlines...

Two more factions remain, I suppose one will be the Sabbat, and perhaps the Anarchs will be the other, this will make the difference between the evil Anarchs (baron) and the "good Anarchs" (someone like Nines).
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:55:31 PM by Wesp5 »

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #377 on: September 25, 2019, 03:38:16 AM »

:O ... now that is interesting !

Offline Candy Narwhal

• Neonate
« Reply #378 on: September 25, 2019, 08:22:40 PM »

Two more factions remain, I suppose one will be the Sabbat, and perhaps the Anarchs will be the other, this will make the difference between the evil Anarchs (baron) and the "good Anarchs" (someone like Nines).
One's definitely going to be the Chantry, don't forget Elif. :vampsmile:

As for the second one, who knows? As far as I can tell, the Sabbat don't really have a presence in V5 so much, but I suppose they make the most sense as a faction, especially in the wider interest of roleplaying...

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #379 on: September 25, 2019, 09:35:05 PM »
I sure hope for Sabbat to make an appearance.

As for the Baron, he could be Anarchs, just not the paladin guy like Nines and his crew. As much as I like the LA Anarchs, I'm open to see another Facette of that group.
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #380 on: September 25, 2019, 11:23:11 PM »
I sure hope for Sabbat to make an appearance.

As for the Baron, he could be Anarchs, just not the paladin guy like Nines and his crew. As much as I like the LA Anarchs, I'm open to see another Facette of that group.

Same here. The first game gave a very one-sided look at the Anarchs.. The other factions didn't fare much better, but the Anarchs looked like they are always "the vampire good guys" Camarilla and Anarch factions can each be pretty horrible, and having one or the other be so squeaky clean isn't great storytelling.

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #381 on: September 27, 2019, 10:29:12 PM »
just not the paladin guy like Nines and his crew.

Nines... a paladin ? PUH-LEASE tell me another one xD ...

Offline fylimar

• Antediluvian
« Reply #382 on: September 28, 2019, 10:37:42 AM »
just not the paladin guy like Nines and his crew.

Nines... a paladin ? PUH-LEASE tell me another one xD ...

Nines is a righteous guy, who likes to do the right thing and lives by his believes , so I stay by my wording.
“They can keep their heaven. When I die, I’d sooner go to Middle Earth.” ― George R.R. Martin

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
― Doctor Who

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #383 on: September 29, 2019, 04:35:26 PM »
Nines is a righteous guy, who likes to do the right thing and lives by his believes , so I stay by my wording.

I dissagree. Nines was totally full of it. He could never properly argue why the camarilla was so bad to him; he just didn't like having anyone ruling over him.

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #384 on: September 29, 2019, 08:47:14 PM »

I dissagree. Nines was totally full of it. He could never properly argue why the camarilla was so bad to him; he just didn't like having anyone ruling over him.

Since when is political debate a necessity for paladins? He fights for what is right, and in Bloodlines 1, LaCroix is too obviously a scumbag weasel.

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #385 on: September 29, 2019, 08:59:24 PM »
Since when is political debate a necessity for paladins? He fights for what is right, and in Bloodlines 1, LaCroix is too obviously a scumbag weasel.

Hey man ! Good to see you back =D !

As for Nines. I don't necessarily need a doctoral thesis on why the anarchs are better than the camarilla but at least I need a clear, succint idea for why we should dump away what laws the camarilla gave kindred society and unfortunately Nines just said nothing besides "It's scheme maaaaan, it goes aaaaaaall the waaaaaay to the top" xD ...

Offline NateHevens

• Annoying Noob
  • Ancillus
« Reply #386 on: September 29, 2019, 10:47:19 PM »

As for Nines. I don't necessarily need a doctoral thesis on why the anarchs are better than the camarilla but at least I need a clear, succint idea for why we should dump away what laws the camarilla gave kindred society and unfortunately Nines just said nothing besides "It's scheme maaaaan, it goes aaaaaaall the waaaaaay to the top" xD ...

Personally I think that's a flaw in the writing. I can see the Anarchs' views there, and the Camarilla is definitely an institution of corruption, but I also think this could have been fleshed out better...

Offline DarkProphet

• Antediluvian
« Reply #387 on: September 30, 2019, 07:59:10 PM »

Heya. I'm trying to pop in more lately. Things went quiet across the board for a while. I agree with you that Nines' argument is pretty garbage, but I really wish Mitsoda and company had written each side to have its appeal. The only plus to Camarilla is a better apartment. =/

Offline Highwayman667

• Antediluvian
« Reply #388 on: October 01, 2019, 01:33:07 AM »
The only plus to Camarilla is a better apartment. =/

IF you're nice to Lacroix... I had no idea I could get an apartment during my first playthrough !

Offline NateHevens

• Annoying Noob
  • Ancillus
« Reply #389 on: October 01, 2019, 04:30:48 AM »

As for Nines. I don't necessarily need a doctoral thesis on why the anarchs are better than the camarilla but at least I need a clear, succinct idea for why we should dump away what laws the camarilla gave kindred society and unfortunately Nines just said nothing besides "It's scheme maaaaan, it goes aaaaaaall the waaaaaay to the top" xD ...

Heya. I'm trying to pop in more lately. Things went quiet across the board for a while. I agree with you that Nines' argument is pretty garbage, but I really wish Mitsoda and company had written each side to have its appeal. The only plus to Camarilla is a better apartment. =/

Do you mean the Chantry or Skyeline? Because if the latter, I always end up Anarch and still manage to get the Skyeline, so...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal