* Notice

Important notice: Currently emails from this forum are being automatically blocked by many email providers, claiming Planetvampire.com has a "low reputation". As such you may struggle to register and/or submit password reset requests. If you require help, please email admin@planetvampire.com for assistance. In the meantime we are continuing to work on this issue.

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Bloodlines 2 in 2023 “not impossible”.  (Read 1058 times)

Offline AnnekeFloorever

• Fledgling
Re: Bloodlines 2 in 2023 “not impossible”.
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2022, 08:58:37 pm »
I’m hoping they will reveal something during the anniversary of Bloodlines on November 16th.

Offline Vinland

• Neonate
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2022, 08:43:47 am »
I’m hoping they will reveal something during the anniversary of Bloodlines on November 16th.

That would be lovely. Alternatively, a lot of companies drop big trailers during the Game Awards which are taking place on December 8th. The game also takes place during Christmas season so that also syncs up.

Offline Pyoro-2

• Fledgling
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2022, 07:50:39 pm »
They already had introduced plenty of characters, also a lot about the gameplay (for example the thinblood powers and how the classes were supposed to be simplified); tons about locations ... it'll be very, very easy to tell if this is an entirely new project or not.

My bet would be that it's not; I just can't see why they'd do that. But then ultimately it was never entirely clear to me what the issue with development specifically was (rumors of systems not working, stuff behind schedule etc. - okay, but was it "just" that HSL didn't deliver what they promised or is it that something specifically they were doing was "wrong" and needs to be corrected?). All very mysterious; personally, no matter how the game turns out in the end, I'll at least want to take a look at the finished product to maybe see what it ultimately was all about ^^

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2022, 02:48:40 pm »
snip
Was there an NDA? I am happy to hear a bit more about how the game was back when you got to see it, but I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for sharing.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2022, 02:53:44 pm »
snip
Was there an NDA? I am happy to hear a bit more about how the game was back when you got to see it, but I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for sharing.
There was an NDA, but what I wrote here is pretty much what all the magazines got to look at, so it's no secret anymore. I always wondered why they never released a video of that intro instead of the Nosferatu quest demo they showed later!

Offline mdqp

• Ancillus
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2022, 09:05:34 am »
There was an NDA, but what I wrote here is pretty much what all the magazines got to look at, so it's no secret anymore. I always wondered why they never released a video of that intro instead of the Nosferatu quest demo they showed later!
They probably wanted to keep the start surprising, if I had to guess.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2022, 11:19:40 am »
They probably wanted to keep the start surprising, if I had to guess.
That can't be the reason because the magazines described it multiple times.

Offline Vinland

• Neonate
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2022, 05:18:45 pm »
They might have gone with the Slug mission over the tutorial because the Slug mission allows them to show off different systems and characters. The demo is in a debug state where you're a thin-blood with disciplines from every clan. It's a demo in the literal sense. It's a demonstration of what the game is. A tutorial is more of an on-rails experience.

Offline Wesp5

• Administratrix
  • Antediluvian
  • Unofficial Patcher
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2022, 10:02:05 pm »
A tutorial is more of an on-rails experience.
This is exactly what they showed to me, an on-rails experience to learn about the new thin-blood disciplines.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal